The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

On Team Kelly, I'd say there are other non steal/save battles that could be in more danger of being montaged that Gymani vs Aaron.

Ariana got 0 blind montages, that should be an indication for her only getting 1 battle montage, or maybe they might let her go free.

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

On Team Kelly, I'd say there are other non steal/save battles that could be in more danger of being montaged that Gymani vs Aaron.

Ariana got 0 blind montages, that should be an indication for her only getting 1 battle montage, or maybe they might let her go free.

If they montage anyone on that team, then probably Xavier vs Carolina or The Cunningham Sisters vs Parker

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I feel like she'd get at least one. either Vaughn vs Katherine or Jim & Sasha vs Sophia. Leaning the first option, but has the premiere leak ever had a montaged battle?

15 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Wanted would’ve been more of a mess than that already was.

Surprised that he had never sang in front of people before, and waited until The Voice Blind Auditions to be his first appearance ever?  Makes no sense.  

4 minutes ago, Catsy said:

what are they saying? 

Making fun of her for having an eating disorder, which…it’s not a good look (I’d say worse but I don’t want to get banned).

Most of the vocal critique was about her whistle note, from what I found, but there was a lot of people upset Sophia went to Ari.

7 hours ago, jus.willy said:

(even though it wasn’t technically perfect the emotion was there and there’s nothing a little bit of coaching can’t fix)

John said that very thing, and yet, he doesn't turn.😒

I overall like John, but I don't think he really gets how coaching works. . . .

Edited by Rodney
  • Haha 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic