The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

ok but can we all agree the funniest and most iconic moment this episode was:

Jershika: "I'm a security guard...."

John: "Oh😃"

Jershika: "So I'll lock u up!"🤣

Real Housewives Yes GIF

That’s in a three-way tie for me with Libianca asking Blake “why” and Wyatt saying his groupies are all women over 65.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

It's crazy how we both have the same tastes every single time :dead: 

(but I've re-watched a couple of others too, I think these two are just my most re-watched)

I’ve rewatched Bella more than I expected, but Samuel and David are 100% my most rewatched (with GNT and Holly both up there too).

7 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

Yeah they are really chewing her up. Its brutal in the replies I hope she doesn't go on social media for awhile.

The Arianators showing their claws now, and with members of Ari's own team.....

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

The Arianators showing their claws now, and with members of Ari's own team.....

oh no they’re honest…..they aren’t gonna shy away from telling the truth about an artist just because they’re on aris team 

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

oh no they’re honest…..they aren’t gonna shy away from telling the truth about an artist just because they’re on aris team 

I think we've gotten past "telling the truth" stage. Its just mocking and cruelty. There's a difference. 

• Like 4

My top 3 this season is probably Gymani, Bella and Libianca. Haven't decided what order yet, guess i'll wait for their battles and KOs. 

Edit: Also, the way ya'll been spelling LiBianca this whole time had me thinking she was a rapper 😂

Edited by gingerbread
  • Haha 1

Ryleigh did the right choice. The only time Kelly took an adult white female past playoffs was in season 19, and I suspect TPTB forced her to do so, because she was dying to save her favorite cowboy. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, echoap said:

Ryleigh did the right choice. The only time Kelly took an adult white female past playoffs was in season 19, and I suspect TPTB forced her to do so, because she was dying to save her favorite cowboy. 

She definitely made the right decision with that

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

Yeah they are really chewing her up. Its brutal in the replies I hope she doesn't go on social media for awhile.

I must live in the tame corner of the internet. The harshest thing I saw was someone who called her parents out for putting her in the pressure cooker of a tv competition with her mental health history. 

45 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I don't watch that show, could you explain?

On X Factor there are these really, really bad auditions, which are supposed to be bad. It’s done in a comedic way (seeing the judges holding back their laughter, Simon Cowell tearing apart the contestants) and the contestants are obviously a joke so that makes it ok to laugh or mock them (most of the time)

On The Voice everyone who makes the blind auditions is supposed to be good. They have either made it through auditions or been invited, but they are all talented and want to do their best. So when someone is really bad, it’s isn’t the intended outcome, and we are expected to feel bad for them, not mock them, which is what’s happening with Sophia.

Edited by Daillon
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, echoap said:

Yeah…

1. Male country 

2. Teen Girl

3. AA female R&B powerhouse 

4. Everyone else except for adult white females. 
5. Adult white females. 

There have been a couple exceptions, but she generally stays true to that. She might make an exception for the trio this season. We’ll see. 

• Like 2

This was a great song choice for his voice. Too bad he went to Team Kelly and not Team John

It’s weird that they saved a Four Chair Turn for the last episode, especially since he was taped early. I think the reasoning is obvious though.

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic