Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

She’s going live tonight, she posted on her Facebook saying “less than an hour you won’t want to miss this one”

If she's on tonight, then that will leave Aaron for tomorrow, most likely.  But if she's not, then Aaron will be on tonight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mohammad said:

Holly is a great vocalist but there were minor vocal issues in her audition in the beginning but she definitely went insane with that belted note and that ascending run into the high note . She IMO has one of the best tones in singing history and her storytelling abilities are just spectacular. Vocally she would be beaten by Gymani ,Jershika , and Brittany and OF COURSE Wendy  .


😯 

 

In singing history?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VintageVoice said:

So if Jershika’s on tonight and Aaron’s tomorrow, maybe he’s the leak? (Popular song from TikTok and four chair turn, so it’s not that impossible IMO)

It's been a while since we've had a four-chair-turn on the last Blind episode, too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jus.willy said:

That would be soooo crazy LMAO the first four chair turn being aired as the last four chair turn.

The consequences of being dropped in battles, I guess.

 

I like Aaron, honestly. His blind song choice is killer and he does have a nice tone.

 

Team Kelly was just not the place for him.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mohammad said:

Holly is a great vocalist but there were minor vocal issues in her audition in the beginning but she definitely went insane with that belted note and that ascending run into the high note . She IMO has one of the best tones in singing history and her storytelling abilities are just spectacular. Vocally she would be beaten by Gymani ,Jershika , and Brittany and OF COURSE Wendy  .


You went from 0 to 100 real quick :rofl:

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Upcoming voice episodes (per nbc press release)

 

10/4 voice blinds part 5

10/5 final blinds

10/11 battle premiere 

10/12 battles part 2

10/18 battles part 3

10/19 final battles 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

 

lol now ma’am….

guitar and a plaid shirt would have been a better clue but the vampire icone works 

 

 

by the way, I like the casual looks! Super cool

Edited by pauwis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The consequences of being dropped in battles, I guess.

 

I like Aaron, honestly. His blind song choice is killer and he does have a nice tone.

 

Team Kelly was just not the place for him.

Coach choice is key.  John and Ariana were both right there.*  He had no business picking Kelly.

 

*I excluded Blake, because he hasn't been kind to guys named Aaron over the last two seasons.😋

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, pauwis said:

guitar and a plaid shirt would have been a better clue but the vampire icone works 

 

 

by the way, I like the casual looks! Super cool

i assume they're trying to promote his song "Bad Habits". 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...