The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Someone648 said:

Yeah, Twitter's been on top of everything this season. Everywhere else... not really.

Yeah.

Well, given that multiple contestants this week are not Minivan friendly (well, 90% of them this season lol), they'll avoid hate comments on there at least for a while. Good thing, I'll say.

Twitter is still filled with Arianators, but eh, at least is one toxic SM platform down.

9 minutes ago, jakesz said:

I see that only Kelly and John posted this tweet about announcement thing - imagine that tomorrow they will tell us about S22 squad without Blake and Ari, that would be massive👀

Now that would be big news, but my guess is they’d have Blake announce that…not Kelly and John 

Edited by seak05

If there was any doubt, the "big announcement" tomorrow is the mega mentor.

The Voice (@NBCTheVoice) Tweeted:
#VoiceKnockouts are on the way and so is one of the most epic Mega Mentors of all time. 😱 Give us your guesses below. ⬇️

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If there was any doubt, the "big announcement" tomorrow is the mega mentor.

The Voice (@NBCTheVoice) Tweeted:
#VoiceKnockouts are on the way and so is one of the most epic Mega Mentors of all time. 😱 Give us your guesses below. ⬇️

“Most epic mega mentors of all time”

I’m not sure if I’d agree with that

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

57 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

She turned for Preston Howell and I could be wrong, but I think she had a plan to try to steal him at some point during his season, but I forgot what happened. Not sure if it didn't happen because he won his battle or because she used her steal before it was his pairing. Kelly also turned for Austin Giorgio during her first season.

Max became available.  And I forgot about Preston.

I forgot about Austin, though.  I had thought that it was between Blake and that man, not Blake and Kelly.

58 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Its more interesting that Blake didnt, considering Michael Bublé is a close friend of his, and his enthusiasm for Austin Giorgio in the past. Probably because he figured jazz crooners dont get votes.

You'd think that they would, considering that they are from Minivan's childhood era.

20 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

“Most epic mega mentors of all time”

I’m not sure if I’d agree with that

Not crazy about him either, but even though he has lost popularity over the years, he's still pretty big.

I expect competent advice from him. Nothing out of this world or Snoop Dogg-like, but he should be able to give some different perspective.

11 minutes ago, Rodney said:

You'd think that they would, considering that they are from Minivan's childhood era.

I think many of them do love Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bobby Gerrin, etc, those guys, but they find the crooners on the show to be too raw or lacking what it takes to fill those shoes, so maybe thats why they dont vote for them. 

Swing is very hard to sing as a whole. Not only do you need the voice, but the charisma as well.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think many of them do love Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bobby Gerrin, etc, those guys, but they find the crooners on the show to be too raw or lacking what it takes to fill those shoes, so maybe thats why they dont vote for them. 

Swing is very hard to sing as a whole. Not only do you need the voice, but the charisma as well.

Yeah, I like some jazz music, but the jazz singers they get aren’t that great. There are a few jazz singers I liked that won international versions, but none of the jazz vocalists in the USA were at their level.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Yeah, I like some jazz music, but the jazz singers they get aren’t that great. There are a few jazz singers I liked that won international versions, but none of the jazz vocalists in the USA were at their level.

From what I've heard, I definitely like Wyatt better than the ones we have had in the past on the show. Hope he doesnt get the axe tonight.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Wendy Moten when Ed Sheehan tries to give her singing advice
Confused Mariah Carey GIF

I miss when they had advisors from Minivan’s generation. It was so cool to see the singers bring in legends. It’s a bummer they don’t bring in people famous before 2000 anymore (as well as 1990)

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 2

I certainly hope Ed Sheeran doesn't try and give and giving singing advice to Wendy.

That would be like Marisa Corvo trying to give advice to Celine Dion

Edited by British Man
  • Haha 1

Wendy Moten is on a league of her own , she is definitely on the level of the vocal trinity. Only 3 that I can think of that are somewhat close and that could kind of hold their own against Wendy are Gymani, Brittany,and Jershika .

3 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Wendy Moten is on a league of her own , she is definitely on the level of the vocal trinity. Only 3 that I can think of that are somewhat close and that could kind of hold their own against Wendy are Gymani, Brittany,and Jershika .

Holly:

Crying GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Crooners have won international versions?

Edited by Rodney

5 minutes ago, British Man said:

Holly:

Crying GIFs | Tenor

Holly is a great vocalist but there were minor vocal issues in her audition in the beginning but she definitely went insane with that belted note and that ascending run into the high note . She IMO has one of the best tones in singing history and her storytelling abilities are just spectacular. Vocally she would be beaten by Gymani ,Jershika , and Brittany and OF COURSE Wendy  .

Edited by Mohammad

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?