B: Manny Keith

A: Ryleigh Plank

J: KJ Jennings

K: Wyatt Michael

B: LiBianca

J: Brittany Bree

K: Xavier Cornell

A: Sophia Bromberg

I suspect Aaron Hines might be on tonight as well, but he hasnt confirmed.

Kelly has five spots left, so they're not going to put two on one night, and three on the next.  Jershika has already confirmed being on tomorrow night, and Parker, being her last artist, is guaranteed to be on then, as well.  So that only leaves Aaron to be her third artist for tonight.

8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Kelly has five spots left, so they're not going to put two on one night, and three on the next.  Jershika has already confirmed being on tomorrow night, and Parker, being her last artist, is guaranteed to be on then, as well.  So that only leaves Aaron to be her third artist for tonight.

Yeah, I'm now pretty sure that we'll see Aaron tonight.

Starting to think that Shadale could be tonight, and Sabrina tomorrow, leaving Jershika as the only artist tomorrow that made lives.

56 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Olivia is probably John's battle advisor for S22 lmao

it's a possibility, not ironically.

ps: I can't believe John hasn't brought Stevie or H.E.R. as his mentors

57 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Probably decided to mix some trolling in with the true info for fun. (The only 100% truthful results we have gotten so far from that taping were The Cunningham Sisters getting 2 chairs, and they were indeed Kelly and John. Everything else was wrong.)

I doubt it. They actually originally said TCS sang Never Alone, but then “corrected” that and said Jershika sang it. 

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Speaking of Sinatra, I expect Wyatt to hit us with a song of his tonight.

I just find it interesting that Kelly would turn for a crooner now.  She never has in the past.

Edited by Rodney

38 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I just find it interesting that Kelly would turn for a crooner now.  She never has in the past.

She turned for Preston Howell and I could be wrong, but I think she had a plan to try to steal him at some point during his season, but I forgot what happened. Not sure if it didn't happen because he won his battle or because she used her steal before it was his pairing. Kelly also turned for Austin Giorgio during her first season.

39 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Its more interesting that Blake didnt, considering Michael Bublé is a close friend of his, and his enthusiasm for Austin Giorgio in the past. Probably because he figured jazz crooners dont get votes.

If FB isn't fixed by then, we'll be in the dark about how they were received today.....

Oh well, its just a fodder and Coach Save week, but its still interesting to look at.

Now it would be interesting if the shutdown was within a voting week, we'd be in the dark besides blind analyzation on how we think Minivan would vote(now I lowkey want this to happen for just one week) 

I see that only Kelly and John posted this tweet about announcement thing - imagine that tomorrow they will tell us about S22 squad without Blake and Ari, that would be massive👀

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Since I know YT will wait, I hope the Twitter interns are awake tonight and upload the auditions.

Yeah, Twitter's been on top of everything this season. Everywhere else... not really.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic