B: Manny Keith

A: Ryleigh Plank

J: KJ Jennings

K: Wyatt Michael

B: LiBianca

J: Brittany Bree

K: Xavier Cornell

A: Sophia Bromberg

I suspect Aaron Hines might be on tonight as well, but he hasnt confirmed.

Edited by Misirlou

Ok here’s something about I’m confused about: battles start next week, and per the app end on the 19th for 4 episodes. 

Here’s the part that confuses me, the app though then has KO ending on nov 9th, that would mean 6 KO episodes. Even assuming we get the normal road to the live shows, 5 KO episodes is to many. 

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Ok here’s something about I’m confused about: battles start next week, and per the app end on the 19th for 4 episodes. 

Here’s the part that confuses me, the app though then has KO ending on nov 9th, that would mean 6 KO episodes. Even assuming we get the normal road to the live shows, 5 KO episodes is to many. 

They probably need to fix that.

According to what has been said, it should be like this:

Battles Premiere - Oct 11

Battles 2 - Oct 12

Battles 3 - Oct 18

Battles 4 - Oct 19

KOs Premiere - Oct 25

KOs 2 - Oct 26

KOs 3 - Nov 1

Road to the Lives - Nov 2

5 minutes ago, seak05 said:

A few episodes will be dedicated to mourning Keilah Grace and Kaitlyn Velez’s eliminations. 

• Sad 1

I think GNT will likely be the only act that made lives that will be in all three premieres. I dont see Wendy in battles premiere given that her match has to air after Jeremy/Jershika due it ending in Ariana losing a steal. And I dont see Peedy in the premiere for the next two rounds for some reason.

I think Kinsey, on the other hand, didnt make lives, but will also be on all three premieres. Just a hunch.

10 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

knockouts mentor anncounemt methinks?!

Lmao announcing Ariana when S20 still airing, the KO mega mentor when the battles haven't even started yet, their PR is so messed up 👀

• Haha 5

Just now, AliXRose said:

Lmao announcing Ariana when S20 still airing, the KO mega mentor when the battles haven't even started yet, their PR is so messed up 👀

They are really trying to rack up the views lol.

Next thing you know they will try to get Billie Ellish and/or Olivia Rodrigo to mentor next season, despite them not even being 20 years old. :dead:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Next thing you know they will try to get Billie Ellish and/or Olivia Rodrigo to mentor next season, despite them not even being 20 years old. :dead:

Olivia is probably John's battle advisor for S22 lmao

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Middle aged, long haired lol.

I legit still can’t wrap my head around the fact that the taping 7 source literally hallucinated an entire contestant. There’s gotta be some explanation for my emotions getting played with like this 😂

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dov said:

I legit still can’t wrap my head around the fact that the taping 7 source literally hallucinated an entire contestant. There’s gotta be some explanation for my emotions getting played with like this 😂

For real lol. I expected a TMH 2.0

No clue, honestly. Probably decided to mix some trolling in with the true info for fun. (The only 100% truthful results we have gotten so far from that taping were The Cunningham Sisters getting 2 chairs, and they were indeed Kelly and John. Everything else was wrong.)

Wouldnt be surprised if KCK3, who was on that taping too, actually got more than one chair.

OMG if Shadale and Jershika will be on today’s episode then IDK if I can handle the slayage 3 amazing AA powerhouses in one episode(Brittany,Shadale,and Jershika  . I am super exited for Ryleigh and her “Insane” vocal slayage .

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic