The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I'm just praying that they only montage 'bad' performances. 

I'm also praying that if they do montage bad performances, they don't show the best part to make viewers feel like they're missing out on something much more.

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Out of the non steal/save ones, I just hope that these are safe:

Holly vs Wyatt

Peedy vs TJR

Samuel vs KJ

David vs Chavon

That's all I want.

There is no way Peedy is getting montaged, considering the other pairings. I would love to see reactions to Chavon getting eliminated to David from the Ari stans (but that pairing really makes sense after their auditions, also because they’re both pop-rock). And yes, I think it would be cool to see Fall Out Boy on the show again

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

There is no way Peedy is getting montaged, considering the other pairings. I would love to see reactions to Chavon getting eliminated to David from the Ari stans (but that pairing really makes sense after their auditions, also because they’re both pop-rock). And yes, I think it would be cool to see Fall Out Boy on the show again

Definitely hope to see some FOB again on the show, so hope they dont get montaged.

I agree that Peedy is unlikely to get montaged. Same thing with Holly. Hope they do the same with Samuel.

Out of the 4 I listed, I'm the most worried for David/Chavon getting the axe. But we'll see.

1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

Who will get the Calvin Lockett treatment ? My money is on Katherine and I don't like that, at all.

Not just Calvin.  Don't forget poor Josette Diaz and Van Andrew, too.

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Interesting (not me remembering someone). Is she a confirmed one chair turn or is it yet to be specified?

Yet to be specified, and don’t worry she didn’t sing the TikTok version.

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Also, this doesn’t really count as a spoiler, but Peedy was in taping seven. 

Interesting. Could he have possibly filled Blake's team?

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

“Put You Records On” by Corinne Bailey Rae

Not a bad choice, I could totally see her singing it. (but... if it sounds like how I imagine it, how on earth was she paired with Samuel :unsure:)

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

It's a good fit but the song doesn't really go anywhere. She can only rely on tone to make it appealing (unless she flips it)

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Not a bad choice, I could totally see her singing it. (but... if it sounds like how I imagine it, how on earth was she paired with Samuel :unsure:)

Exactly my reaction. Excited to see it tho since her audition has been the one I’ve been most eager to see for a while now, since we literally knew nothing other than she chose/was defaulted to John.

• Like 1

Also I came to the conclusion that KJ and Samuel was just a leftover pairing

Brittany vs Samara (R&B/Soul)

Shadale vs Janora (probs R&B and maybe some pop in there)

Joshua vs Keilah (pop with obvious theatre influence)

Sabrina vs Jack (folk-ish pop)

Jonathan vs Paris (R&B soul)

I mean KJ and Samuel both have very distinct tones, and are pretty much chameleons lol, so it’s definitely something that will either work or not. I’m eager to see it (hopefully) tho

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Also I came to the conclusion that KJ and Samuel was just a leftover pairing

Brittany vs Samara (R&B/Soul)

Shadale vs Janora (probs R&B and maybe some pop in there)

Joshua vs Keilah (pop with obvious theatre influence)

Sabrina vs Jack (folk-ish pop)

Jonathan vs Paris (R&B soul)

I mean KJ and Samuel both have very distinct tones, and are pretty much chameleons lol, so it’s definitely something that will either work or not. I’m eager to see it (hopefully) tho

Definitely a leftover. I'm excited to see it though, because I have no idea what to expect, song choice wise.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Definitely not what I expected from her, and I agree with others that the song doesnt really go anywhere, but we'll see what she does with it.

So Corinne Bailey Rae + 3 Doors Down. Interesting.

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?