The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

22 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Ryleigh is on Monday.

I suspected they werent gonna bury her that far on Ep 6.

And since Sophia is on Monday too, that means that KCK3 is on Tuesday and they are Ariana's last artists (or at least will be aired as such, since we dont know for sure who really was).

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3

Brittany’s reception on Facebook is amazing, she passed several artists in views from ep1 till 4 ,she’s at 611k in only 10 hours . Several comments declaring her as the winner or that she’s the best so far . 

Gymani said that she auditioned for S19 but had to let it go for personal reasons. Thank God though because I would NOT want her and DeSz have to compete the whole season. They BOTH are QUEENS!

but danggg a battle between them would be beautiful but brutal!

42 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Brittany’s reception on Facebook is amazing, she passed several artists in views from ep1 till 4 ,she’s at 611k in only 10 hours . Several comments declaring her as the winner or that she’s the best so far . 

Holding back probably helped her lots here. She went for big notes, but not ones that they would consider "screamer" notes.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I suspected Wyatt was on Ep 6 due to a response on his IG video but his latest IG post says otherwise.

He's on Monday.

updated predictions:

Ep 5

A: Ryleigh Plank

B: Manny Keith

J: Shadale Johnson

K: Aaron Hines

K: Xavier Cornell (shortclip)

J: KJ Jennings (shortclip)

A: Sophia Bromberg

B: LiBianca

K: Wyatt Michael

J: Brittany Bree

Ep 6

K: Jershika Maple

A: KCK3

J: Sabrina Dias

B: Tommy Edwards

K: Parker McKay

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

And since Sophia is on Monday, too, that means that KCK3 is on Tuesday and they are Ariana's last artists (or at least will be aired as such, since we dont know for sure who really was).

Well, they were in the taping in which Ariana filled up her team.  Maybe they were her last act.

Edited by Rodney

I still think that both Jershika and Shadale will be on Tuesday. I have a feeling that they might put Ryleigh I ep 6 because they have shown 4 groups consecutively on each episode so I guess they want to continue that up til ep 5 and because they might want to save Ari’s best for last , I might be wrong  . Out of all the contestants   , Arianators will love Ryleigh the most , Ryleigh is practically Ariana’s mini-me.

Monday:

A:Sophia

J:Sabrina

B:LiBianca

K: Aaron 

J:KJ 

A:Ryleigh /KCK3

K:Xavier 

B:Manny

K:Wyatt

J:Brittany 

Tuesday:

K:Jershika 

B:Tommy
A:KCK3/Ryleigh 

J:Shadale 

K:Parker

Edited by Mohammad

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Let’s not put this negativity out into the world… 🥲

KJ Jennings (shown in full) ^_^

She was in the first look . So her chances of a short lip are slim.

Edited by Mohammad

17 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I still think that both Jershika and Shadale will be on Tuesday. I have a feeling that they might put Ryleigh I ep 6 because they have shown 4 groups consecutively on each episode so I guess they want to continue that up til ep 5 and because they might want to save Ari’s best for last , I might be wrong  . Out of all the contestants   , Arianators will love Ryleigh the most , Ryleigh is practically Ariana’s mini-me.

Monday:

A:Sophia

J:Sabrina

B:LiBianca

K: Aaron 

J:KJ 

A:Ryleigh /KCK3

K:Xavier 

B:Manny

K:Wyatt

J:Brittany 

Tuesday:

K:Jershika 

B:Tony
A:KCK3/Ryleigh 

J:Shadale 

K:Parker

Tommy is the contestant we’re waiting for on Team Blake, not Tony

• Thanks 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?