The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

21 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t really know where to put this, since I feel like it doesn’t belong in a fan thread…

Do you think you’d still be a fan of a certain contestant (at this point) after only hearing their audition? In other words, has their pre-season hype and off-show covers pre-conditioned you to like whatever is shown, or do you genuinely like the audition and would become a fan if that is all you heard? 

(I’m sure I worded this in the most confusing way. ;))

Holly, Hailey, Wendy, Samuel all delivered at least 9/10's in audition performance levels. I would be a fan of them just for that. Samuel and Hailey really shocked me with how well they actually performed, I thought they would need the KO round for me to really see their potential(Hailey has a LOT more to give as well, so you know she's a really talented vocalist if I can hear a good amount of potential only as of now)

36 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t really know where to put this, since I feel like it doesn’t belong in a fan thread…

Do you think you’d still be a fan of a certain contestant (at this point) after only hearing their audition? In other words, has their pre-season hype and off-show covers pre-conditioned you to like whatever is shown, or do you genuinely like the audition and would become a fan if that is all you heard? 

This is partially the reason why I don’t get too invested in artists preshow nowadays. I mean, I check them out sometimes for curiosity, but I rarely look at those performances because I want them to be fresher on the show. Even then, the performances I watched more frequently were from the more seasoned artists. If I get too attached to their preshow covers, I feel that it will skew my opinions of them during the auditions. This is also the reason why I waited to join fan threads until after I see their auditions. 

51 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

This happened to me once. I remember Dylan Hartigan (S14) being my pre-season fave (he had a lot of fans back then iirc), and when the show was on I kept trying to enjoy his performances when in reality I wasn’t into them at all :haha:

But as of today, if there was a Dylan 2.0, I wouldn’t stress over it. The actual show only shows about 10% of what these artists can do, so if I was a fan before the show, chances are I will also be a fan after, even if I didn’t enjoy their Voice run.

PS: I had forgotten about Dylan until now, so I decided to see what he was up to, and I enjoyed his new material which kinda proves my point?

Pre-show, I think a lot of people just preview the first few IG covers, and maybe a YT cover or two, and call it a day. Theses are usually low quality recordings, may not be good song choices, and many not accurately reflect what the contestant is capable of. Therefore, they are written off before they have a chance to prove themselves on the show. I admit this is what I often do. Sometimes, we have to dig a little deeper. 

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I would think Raquel was mediocre if I only saw her blind

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I dont know if it was mentioned yet, but the girl from The Joy Reunion is practically inaudible in their audition. Poor sound mixing at its finest.

I noticed the poor sound mix. Maybe that’s why it didn’t get a good reception. 

30 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Remember the speculation around Ari’s stans taking over IDF? Seems like they haven’t even found this place yet. If they did, there would be spoilers everywhere. 

I'm so glad that didn't happen :haha:

I am really excited for Brittany (not saying she’ll be the leak, but still, I’m excited.) She doesn’t have much on her socials, but she’s clearly a talented vocalist. I’m excited to see how she takes on a contemporary R&B song. 

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Maybe LiBianca. 

That's who I was thinking of as well. If it can't be Aaron or Brittany, it might be her. 

p.s. I still think either of the 4-chairs are likelier, especially considering there's two of them.

Guys Jermey is live and performed a song, and he was next level good , I am in tears. He was insane , the emotion and the vocals no wonder why Kelly kept advancing him even over jershika. He was LITERALLY VOCALLY PHENOMENAL.  Words couldn’t describe that performance. GNT had my fave audition this season and is my fave act this season and I’m like obsessed with them and their harmonies  , but I would go as far as saying that if the performance he performed on his live was Jermey’s audition it would be up there with GNT’s if not potentially better than GNT’s. 

Edited by Mohammad

11 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Guys Jermey is live and performed a song, and he was next level good , I am in tears. He was insane , the emotion and the vocals no wonder why Kelly kept advancing him even over jershika. He was LITERALLY VOCALLY PHENOMENAL.  Words couldn’t describe that performance. GNT had my fave audition this season and is my fave act this season and I’m like obsessed with them and their harmonies  , but I would go as far as saying that if the performance he performed on his live was Jermey’s audition it would be up there with GNT’s if not potentially better than GNT’s. 

dang i wish i was there

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?