Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Rodney said:

And you know that, how?  For all we know, any of them could be.

Let’s come back to this particular list in 3 months and see how many of them made the finals with “The Voice voting audience”. 
It “COULD” be many -  but I predict it won’t be any.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My current top 5 power ranking, is made up of the same 5 contestants, but I can’t rank them anymore. 
 

In no particular order!

 

Peedy, Wendy, Hailey, GNT, Holly

 

Everyone of them has potential weaknesses, whether it be lack of experience, anti-trio sentiment from many viewers, or being an adult female on a male dominated show. 
 

Minivan’s pecking order is…

 

1. Country male - thankfully, we don’t have any this season 

2. Males of other genres, as long as they are on Blake’s team
3. Teen girl

4. Teen boy 

5. Everyone else  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

David indeed has a surprising amount of views in FB. The sisters are a bit ahead on reacts but they havent caught up to him in views. He'll probably pass Bella in a few hours.

 

His comment section on FB is an Ariana hate fest, by the way.

Edited by Misirlou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

David indeed has a surprising amount of views in FB. The sisters are a bit ahead on reacts but they havent caught up to him in views.

 

His comment section on FB is an Ariana hate fest, by the way.


It’s like that on many of the threads. They really dislike her. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TeamAudra said:


It’s like that on many of the threads. They really dislike her. 

Yeah, its definitely a lot. She's not my favorite on the panel by any means, but there's no reason whatsoever for the hate. 

 

This could probably benefit some Team Legend contestants though. Minivan has been giving him a break this season.

Edited by Misirlou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


It’s like that on many of the threads. They really dislike her. 

I wonder how much of that FB hate comes from Donutgate?

Ariana Grande Apologizes After "I Hate America" Doughnut-Licking Controversy

 

I imagine at least a good chunk. I know Nick got a reasonable amount of hate but that was due to him being overall boring, right? I don't think the JoBros ever had this kind of scandal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


It’s like that on many of the threads. They really dislike her. 

Do you think that will hinder her artist’s chances especially Holly moving forward in PO.

Edited by Mohammad
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, its definitely a lot. She's not my favorite on the panel by any means, but there's no reason whatsoever for the hate. 

 

This could probably benefit some Team Legend contestants though. Minivan has been giving him a break this season.


They may not be complaining about John this season, but I still don’t think they’ll vote for him, unless he has the best contestant like he had in S16. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mohammad said:

Do you think that will hinder her artist’s chances especially Holly moving forward.


If that’s a reflection of how casuals view her, it probably won’t help, but we have no way of knowing. The average viewer of the show is about 60 years old, just like on Facebook. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:


If that’s a reflection of how casuals view her, it probably won’t help, but we have no way of knowing. The average viewer of the show is about 60 years old, just like on Facebook. 

Hopefully there hate for Ari doesn’t affect her artists.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

My current top 5 power ranking, is made up of the same 5 contestants, but I can’t rank them anymore. 
 

In no particular order!

 

Peedy, Wendy, Hailey, GNT, Holly

 

Everyone of them has potential weaknesses, whether it be lack of experience, anti-trio sentiment from many viewers, or being an adult female on a male dominated show. 
 

Minivan’s pecking order is…

 

1. Country male - thankfully, we don’t have any this season 

2. Males of other genres, as long as they are on Blake’s team
3. Teen girl

4. Teen boy 

5. Everyone else  

Isn’t there a coach quota? (John’s contestant?)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, MusicMedicine said:

Isn’t there a coach quota? (John’s contestant?)

 


We don’t know whether there is a coach quota, or how many finalists there will be. If they announce a quota, I will have to adjust for it. To be clear, I think the odds of those exact 5 being in the finale are very unlikely. However, I think it’s more likely that Blake will have two in the finale than John having one, if there are no quotas. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Blake prevented five four chair turns this season, which reminded me of S12 Adam, but he actually prevented seven of them. And that was a season with many questionable four chair turns

Edited by Cookie73
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Blake prevented five four chair turns this season, which reminded me of S12 Adam, but he actually prevented seven of them. And that was a season with many questionable four chair turns

I mean did Felicia Temple, Aliyah Moulden, Lilli Passero, Ashley Levin, Johnny Gates, Lauryn Judd, Vanessa Ferguson all deserve 4 chairs

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I wonder how much of that FB hate comes from Donutgate?

Ariana Grande Apologizes After "I Hate America" Doughnut-Licking Controversy

 

I imagine at least a good chunk. I know Nick got a reasonable amount of hate but that was due to him being overall boring, right? I don't think the JoBros ever had this kind of scandal.

Most of what I saw last night in David’s comments was Donutgate based, which I’ll admit soured my opinion of Ari a bit as a kid. While licking donuts she’s not gonna buy is kind of gross (and the “I hate America” bit didn’t help), it was also like seven years ago at this point — people can grow and change a lot in that time, especially in their teens and 20s. If that’s the worst Ari’s done to earn ire from the public, that’s a relatively tame scandal in the grand scheme of things.

 

Nick got some hate but most of it was because dryer lint has more personality; the closest thing to a JoBros scandal might be being the butt of purity ring jokes or Joe and Sophie ditching the Billboard awards to elope in Vegas, but again, both are pretty tame.

 

In any case, both Ari and Nick fit the mold of “coach that seems to genuinely care about their team and want to see them grow in their potential” which is something the panel needs, but that’s a topic for another thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, TeamAudra said:


We don’t know whether there is a coach quota, or how many finalists there will be. If they announce a quota, I will have to adjust for it. To be clear, I think the odds of those exact 5 being in the finale are very unlikely. However, I think it’s more likely that Blake will have two in the finale than John having one, if there are no quotas. 

Ariana could take 2 maybe we never know but Blake could have 2 in Finals too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

I mean did Felicia Temple, Aliyah Moulden, Lilli Passero, Ashley Levin, Johnny Gates, Lauryn Judd, Vanessa Ferguson all deserve 4 chairs

Felicia, Lilli, and Vanessa for sure did.

 

Much like how I’d argue this season at least one of Katie, Vaughn, Raquel, Keilah, and Bella could’ve gotten all four. Which one is up for debate, but Blake’s excuses are kinda getting stale at this point.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Felicia, Lilli, and Vanessa for sure did.

 

Much like how I’d argue this season at least one of Katie, Vaughn, Raquel, Keilah, and Bella could’ve gotten all four. Which one is up for debate, but Blake’s excuses are kinda getting stale at this point.

Bella deserved 4 chairs after her performance but yea Blake making me mad with this not turning

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...