The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

For some reason Blake feels kinda off this season. He has a lot of questionable one chair turns and only Wendy would really have a shot at winning for him, but aside from that his team kinda sucks. Peedy and Lana and good but won’t win so it’s really just up to Wendy. Don’t know about LiBianca or Manny but Blake is sufferin

Hes blocked so many four chair turns such as:

Bella

Katie

Raquel

Keileh

Vaughn

(prob more in future)

and then he turns for like the montages people who didn’t appear to be that good in the short clips or the joy reunion, or kaitlyn velez. Just seems odd and production placed

Every other team is pretty strong with Kelly being the strongest but i’m heavily rooting for like everyone else’s finalists and then blakes wendy, but no one else from blake 

Edited by Legendium
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Legendium said:

For some reason Blake feels kinda off this season. He has a lot of questionable one chair turns and only Wendy would really have a shot at winning for him, but aside from that his team kinda sucks. Peedy and Lana and good but won’t win so it’s really just up to Wendy. Don’t know about LiBianca or Manny but Blake is sufferin

Bella

Katie

Raquel

Keileh

Vaughn

(prob more in future)

and then he turns for like the montages people who didn’t appear to be that good in the short clips or the joy reunion, or kaitlyn velez. Just seems odd and production placed

Every other team is pretty strong with Kelly being the strongest but i’m heavily rooting for like everyone else’s finalists and then blakes wendy, but no one else from blake 

He had 5/12 at the end of day 1, so it’s probably like Kelly’s reasoning last season.

The only ones where the heavy team didn’t really apply to would be Bella and Raquel bc his team was still light at that point.

Bella saved the episode! 

I liked David's arrangement and his voice is super clear, but he didn't moved me.
Janora has a gorgeous voice but I feel like she was holding back (nerves maybe)
The duo doesn't even look like a duo, the harmonies were meh (individually I find them amazing

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Bella saved the episode! 

I liked David's arrangement and his voice is super clear, but he didn't moved me.
Janora has a gorgeous voice but I feel like she was holding back (nerves maybe)
The duo doesn't even look like a duo, the harmonies were meh (individually I find them amazing

I personally thought the episode was amazing! No one that was shown in full really disappointed me. Kaitlyn’s audition is super underrated too! 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Legendium said:

To be fair, one of those montaged guys (Clint) was on accident, which explains why he jettisons him quickly in the Battles.

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Ok I only gave a quick listen to everyone tonight from the Twitter posts but it looks like only Bella and David did anything for me. Janora was pretty decent though!

I loved Kaitlyn simplicity for me but Bella really got me in a place rn (*in a good way) I love Bella a lot❤️❤️❤️

12 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I was impressed bc a tone like hers is consistently *this* close to losing me throughout but I found her whole performance super pleasant. Might be my favorite audition so far.

Damaged is a hard ass song to cover and make memorable but Bella nailed it!!!! Loved her tone and loved the notes she hit and the risk she took with the song! Her audition was and has been one of the best this season so far! We got one more week so we will see but Bella was a Star🌟

Just now, pauwis said:

I found the performance a little boring, but she has an interesting voice

😡👀. Hmmmmmmm interesting take is it right to think no but you have ur own opinion sometimes performances aren’t about runs and big notes sometime it about the simplicity and artistry and that’s what Kaitlyn displayed

1 hour ago, Legendium said:

Bella

Katie

Raquel

Keileh

Vaughn

(prob more in future)

It’s a matter of taste. Although I liked Bella,  I prefer Lana, Peedy and Wendy to all of the contestants you listed here.

Also: Blake did not “block” any 4 chair turns. None of the names you listed - no matter how talented - are possible winners on this show. One of his most regular pieces of advice to the contestants is “know your audience”.

The most perplexing “block” for a  4 chair “winner” was Cam last year (by Kelly)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MusicMedicine said:

It’s a matter of taste. Although I liked Bella,  I prefer Lana, Peedy and Wendy to all of the contestants you listed here.

Also: Blake did not “block” any 4 chair turns. None of the names you listed - no matter how talented - are possible winners on this show.

And you know that, how?  For all we know, any of them could be.

It just occurs to me.

With all of the team rosters for the Blinds fully put together, it strikes me that this Lexi with whom everyone seems so obsessed probably could've gotten a turn from at least Blake if he hadn't had his little accident with Clint.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic