KCK3 - No Tears Left to Cry by Ariana
Sophia Bromberg - 

Blake
Manny Keith
LiBianca
Tommy Edwards

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

WAIT WE SAW LEXI?!? WHERE

BESTIE SHE WAS THE GIRL HOLDING A NOTE AND WEARING A BLACK JACKET WITH WHITE STARS

Whether she's a no chair turn or not I'm just glad we get to see her audition, I convinced myself we wouldn't for some reason lol

• Like 1

For next week

Team Kelly

Aaron Hines

Wyatt Michael

Xavier Cornell

Jershika Maple

Parker McKay – final audition

Team Legend

Brittany Bree

KJ Jennings

Sabrina Dias

Shadale Johnson

Team Ariana

Ryleigh Plank

KCK3

Sophia Bromberg

Team Blake

Manny Keith

LiBianca

Tommy Edwards

I’m guessing the two sneak peaks next week will be Aaron and Brittany.

4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

BESTIE SHE WAS THE GIRL HOLDING A NOTE AND WEARING A BLACK JACKET WITH WHITE STARS

Whether she's a no chair turn or not I'm just glad we get to see her audition, I convinced myself we wouldn't for some reason lol

jesussssssss

2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I dont think theyre gonna montage more ppl

9 chair turners on Monday, 5 on Tuesday….

I think Aaron might he on the last tuesday ep 

There are fifteen people left, though.  At least one more montage or short-clipping is going to happen on Monday (as I don't see it happening on Tuesday).  Either that, or they're going to double up a couple of one-chair-turns on the next Tuesday episode.

So I wonder how they're going to distribute things next week?  Kelly has five spots left, John has four spots left, and Ariana and Blake (thanks to his montage of two artists) each have three spots left.

I believe that Ariana and Blake can get theirs in easily, having two of their last three each on Monday, while a week from tonight, they'll each fill their last spots.

But Kelly and John might be a lot trickier.  Perhaps Kelly gets three and John gets two on Monday, and they each double up to fill their last two spots a week from tonight.

Just my thoughts on this.

Just now, Rodney said:

So I wonder how they're going to distribute things next week?  Kelly has five spots left, John has four spots left, and Ariana and Blake (thanks to his montage of two artists) each have three spots left.

I believe that Ariana and Blake can get theirs in easily, having two of their last three each on Monday, while a week from tonight, they'll each fill their last spots.

But Kelly and John might be a lot trickier.  Perhaps Kelly gets three and John gets two on Monday, and they each double up to fill their last two spots a week from tonight.

Just my thoughts on this.

I could see this happening.

• Like 1

The only thing I'm sure about is seeing these people for Ep 5 : Brittany, Aaron, Ryleigh and LiBianca

Blake had a pretty weak week, he pretty much got people that were eliminated before lives, so they are going to want to hand him someone that did on Monday.

While Holly is TPTB's snowflake on Team Ariana, they are not going to bury Ryleigh THAT far. So she's on Monday.

No ending blind episode of 1 hr (whether its 6 or 7) had a four chair turn that I remember, so we're seeing both Brittany and Aaron on Ep 5. Brittany will likely close, unless TPTB pulls a twist and makes Aaron take that spot.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

The only thing I'm sure about is seeing these people for Ep 5 : Brittany, Aaron, Ryleigh and LiBianca

Blake had a pretty weak week, he pretty much got people that were eliminated before lives, so they are going to want to hand him someone that did on Monday.

While Holly is TPTB's snowflake on Team Ariana, they are not going to bury Ryleigh THAT far. So she's on Monday.

No ending blind episode of 1 hr (whether its 6 or 7) had a four chair turn that I remember, so we're seeing both Brittany and Aaron on Ep 5. Brittany will likely close, unless TPTB pulls a twist and makes Aaron take that spot.

We also haven’t had a male closer this season, so Aaron could close for that alone (though you’d think they’d prioritize getting John or Ariana a closer instead, but we’ll see)

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic