The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

39 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think she should sing the type of music she wants to do after the show, and let the chips fall where they may. I wish contestants wouldn’t pander so much by picking the same boring songs from some “Greatest Hits of the 90s” album. Some pop songs are more minivan friendly that others. Kelly should be able to help her figure that out. I didn’t see any of minivan (or anyone else for that matter) complaining about her song choice. 

The show would benefit from more 90s songs! Mostly contestants pick super current or really old (60s through 80s) songs.

40 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

The show would benefit from more 90s songs! Mostly contestants pick super current or really old (60s through 80s) songs.

I just used that as an example. :haha:Could be 60s Greatest Hits. I understand why they do it, but in the long run, they’re probably better off showing who they are as an artist. If they get eliminated, who cares? They’d probably have a better shot in the industry. 

Edited by TeamAudra

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic