The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

How many artists will be down on ep4?

Guaranteed six -- five chair-turners, and one no-chair-turn.  Or they could short-clip two chair-turners to give us six chair-turners.  Either way, there'll be a no-chair-turn in the mix.

• Like 1

IDK if this is Unpopular or not but Jim and Sasha were mediocre sry. Okay TBH they were decent at best , but I really loved the bond between them and the emotion but as far as actual singing and audition goes Bella is leaps and bounds ahead of everyone that auditioned on her team so far.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

IDK if this is Unpopular or not but Jim and Sasha were mediocre sry. Okay TBH they were decent at best , but I really loved the bond between them and the emotion but as far as actual singing and audition goes Bella is leaps and bounds ahead of everyone that auditioned on her team so far.

I like their audition the least actually.

5 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I like their audition the least actually.

Yeah , the harmonies weren’t all that tight , they were not in sync, Sasha was carrying Jim , and they should have chosen a different song or create a really unique  arrangement to show off their harmonies and vocals  .The best thing about their audition is the innocence (if that makes sense) and emotion.

Edited by Mohammad

6 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Yeah , the harmonies weren’t all that tight , they were not in sync, Sasha was carrying Jim , and they should have chosen a different song or create a really unique  arrangement to show off their harmonies and vocals  .The best thing about their audition is the innocence (if that makes sense) and emotion.

They have a really pure sound. I actually really loved their performance but I thought Jim’s mic was turned way down compared to Sasha’s. I would have liked to hear them both equally.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

If Hailey Mia chooses songs that are more minivan and less Gen z/tik tok songs she will be in the finale and possibly win. If she has song choices similar to Addison ,Brynn, or Carter and of course deliver really well she’ll most likely win/have the highest chance of winning.

I think she should sing the type of music she wants to do after the show, and let the chips fall where they may. I wish contestants wouldn’t pander so much by picking the same boring songs from some “Greatest Hits of the 90s” album. Some pop songs are more minivan friendly that others. Kelly should be able to help her figure that out. I didn’t see any of minivan (or anyone else for that matter) complaining about her song choice. 

Minivan loves Hailey but not on Aris team. I believe she has a very high chance of winning once she gets on Kelly’s team!

They are also bashing Ariana for something that IS true. That is she turns her chair after someone else does. They are very angry that she copied Kelly when she turned for Hailey. 😂

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think she should sing the type of music she wants to do after the show, and let the chips fall where they may. I wish contestants wouldn’t pander so much by picking the same boring songs from some “Greatest Hits of the 90s” album. Some pop songs are more minivan friendly that others. Kelly should be able to help her figure that out. I didn’t see any of minivan (or anyone else for that matter) complaining about her song choice. 

I agree she should sing what she wants to sing but my point was that if she chooses some songs that can appeal to minivan like you say. Not all her song choices have to be minivan friendly or even minivan bait songs . That’s why I said song choices similar to Addison ,Brynn ,and Carter because they sang their genres  but picked few songs that appealed to minivan, like Addison with Jolene,Angel from Montgomery , A case of you , and Humble and Kind. Brynn with Here comes goodbye (the song that solidified her as a frontrunner). Carter with you say and rainbow connection.

39 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The show would benefit from more 90s songs! Mostly contestants pick super current or really old (60s through 80s) songs.

40 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

The show would benefit from more 90s songs! Mostly contestants pick super current or really old (60s through 80s) songs.

I just used that as an example. :haha:Could be 60s Greatest Hits. I understand why they do it, but in the long run, they’re probably better off showing who they are as an artist. If they get eliminated, who cares? They’d probably have a better shot in the industry. 

Edited by TeamAudra