The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Either way, if they actually cut David, I know @sydneysam and @VintageVoice are suing.

Facts 🤪

As for main contenders/who I’m backing the hardest, it’s a tie between Wendy and Samuel; Holly is on the short list, as are a few others, but there’s a lot of good options in the lives I’m just picking one personal favorite and one I think has a more legit shot at making the finale.

4 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

I haven’t seen anyone accidentally turn for someone before in the USA but Will.i.am accidentally turned twice in TVUK

I'm going to bet he got rid of both immediately since they were accidents.

Edited by Rodney

27 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I'm going to bet he got rid of both immediately since they were accidents.

One of them got another coach to turn and he went to the other coach’s team, but he got rid of the other one in battles

16 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

The odds went way down, since repeating songs within a season is unusual. Not unprecedented, but tends not to happen.

Anita Antoinette with Let Her Go and Jackie Verna with I’m With You are the only instances I remember

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think stylistically, its more interesting, but vocally I'm on Holly's side.

Yeah , I agree with this , but i still preferred  

Bella’s by a little, both were still incredible IMO.

Edited by Mohammad

I'm tired so I can't write my thoughts down that well right now, but I thought Bella was fantastic. 

edit: and yes, I think I do agree that she was better than Holly. the latter took more risks, but Bella's execution was just perfect.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

Just realized that they havent closed an episode yet with a contestant picking Ariana. They might do it with Bella tonight.

Only if neither Brittany nor Aaron is on, since they tend to prioritize closing with four-chair-turns before looking at those who turn anything fewer than that to close out episodes.

I’ll watch Bella’s once I’m off work, but I’m expecting it to be good - I wasn’t super crazy about her tone preseason, but she’s clearly got excellent technical skills and knows how to make her instrument work for her, which means I’m expecting to enjoy her even if I end up preferring other Team Ari members more.

Just now, Rodney said:

Only if neither Brittany nor Aaron is on, since they tend to prioritize closing with four-chair-turns before looking at those who turn anything fewer than that to close out episodes.

Brittany could be on tonight but I'm not sure. If she is then she is probably closing indeed.

Aaron is for sure going to be left for next week.

Also, I've noticed a pattern in leaks: On Friday we got guys that were eliminated before the lives (Vaughn and Carson) and on Tuesdays we have gotten girls that did make it (Gymani and Bella).

If we continue there, my bet is that Aaron is our leak this Friday.

The second Tuesday episode doesn’t always get a four chair turn, so we may not get one tonight. If we do, it’ll be Brittany closing (as John hasn’t landed a closer yet either); if not, it’ll be Bella.

If Bella closes, I actually think Brittany will be the leak since John’s team is the only one without a leak so far.