The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, echoap said:

I have three categories for leaked auditions:

Kinda underwhelming, Underwhelming 

And Very underwhelming 

I doesn’t help that we at IDF hyped the shit out of them for the last several months. Expectations are way too high. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Jeremy’s arrangement of HCG is almost identical to Brynn’s. I think he has a type of voice this audience doesn’t usually support, but we’ll see. 

He has recieved a lack of FB reaction as of now. I expected them to like him more, honestly.

Its still the first round, so we'll see what happens.

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Jeremy’s arrangement of HCG is almost identical to Brynn’s. I think he has a type of voice this audience doesn’t usually support, but we’ll see. 

Agreed. I still don't get why IDF saw/sees him as a threat :stealth: 

Just now, Daillon said:

Agreed. I still don't get why IDF saw/sees him as a threat :stealth: 

He’s versatile genre-wise and is a likable guy (let’s not pretend the latter doesn’t matter). He’s not the threat I thought he’d be, but he definitely could be a post-playoffs member of Team Kelly if he plays his cards right.

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

He’s versatile genre-wise and is a likable guy (let’s not pretend the latter doesn’t matter). He’s not the threat I thought he’d be, but he definitely could be a post-playoffs member of Team Kelly if he plays his cards right.

I'm interested in his battle with Jershika, maybe he shows more power.

On paper, Jeremy definitely sounded like a threat: The only solo male on TK, he is a great vocalist, really likable, and has done the singing competition thing before. Plus he sings gospel and that doesnt hurt. In fact, just listening to his blind, I still saw a contender.

However, his low FB stats have indeed made me doubt about his reception. If they stay like that, he might have to rely on Kelly's save on the POs. I personally hope he pulls up in his KO, but we'll see.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

It has been more than 20 min and we still haven't gotten the leak. I wonder when wil lthey post it. 

I don't know, probably 3 more hours. This is already underwhelming! 

• Haha 3

I've seen a few people now saying that Holly and Hailey will be our Top 2. While its not my desired result at all, it'd be an interesting concept. Two contestants that lost a round and Kelly and Ariana pretty much gave to the other. If that actually were to happen, which I still have my doubts about, I'd bet on Holly taking it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I've seen a few people now saying that Holly and Hailey will be our Top 2. While its not my desired result at all, it'd be an interesting concept. Two contestants that lost a round and Kelly and Ariana pretty much gave to the other. If that actually were to happen, which I still have my doubts about, I'd bet on Holly taking it.

LMAO yeah, any top 2 not including a Blake contestant is just delusional. Hailey chances depends on Holly flopping. 

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic