Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

Just now, echoap said:

I have three categories for leaked auditions:

 

Kinda underwhelming, Underwhelming 

And Very underwhelming 


I doesn’t help that we at IDF hyped the shit out of them for the last several months. Expectations are way too high. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Jeremy’s arrangement of HCG is almost identical to Brynn’s. I think he has a type of voice this audience doesn’t usually support, but we’ll see. 

He has recieved a lack of FB reaction as of now. I expected them to like him more, honestly.

 

Its still the first round, so we'll see what happens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Jeremy’s arrangement of HCG is almost identical to Brynn’s. I think he has a type of voice this audience doesn’t usually support, but we’ll see. 

 

Agreed. I still don't get why IDF saw/sees him as a threat :stealth: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Daillon said:

 

Agreed. I still don't get why IDF saw/sees him as a threat :stealth: 

He’s versatile genre-wise and is a likable guy (let’s not pretend the latter doesn’t matter). He’s not the threat I thought he’d be, but he definitely could be a post-playoffs member of Team Kelly if he plays his cards right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

He’s versatile genre-wise and is a likable guy (let’s not pretend the latter doesn’t matter). He’s not the threat I thought he’d be, but he definitely could be a post-playoffs member of Team Kelly if he plays his cards right.

I'm interested in his battle with Jershika, maybe he shows more power.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On paper, Jeremy definitely sounded like a threat: The only solo male on TK, he is a great vocalist, really likable, and has done the singing competition thing before. Plus he sings gospel and that doesnt hurt. In fact, just listening to his blind, I still saw a contender.

 

However, his low FB stats have indeed made me doubt about his reception. If they stay like that, he might have to rely on Kelly's save on the POs. I personally hope he pulls up in his KO, but we'll see.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

It has been more than 20 min and we still haven't gotten the leak. I wonder when wil lthey post it. 

I don't know, probably 3 more hours. This is already underwhelming! 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've seen a few people now saying that Holly and Hailey will be our Top 2. While its not my desired result at all, it'd be an interesting concept. Two contestants that lost a round and Kelly and Ariana pretty much gave to the other. If that actually were to happen, which I still have my doubts about, I'd bet on Holly taking it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I've seen a few people now saying that Holly and Hailey will be our Top 2. While its not my desired result at all, it'd be an interesting concept. Two contestants that lost a round and Kelly and Ariana pretty much gave to the other. If that actually were to happen, which I still have my doubts about, I'd bet on Holly taking it.

LMAO yeah, any top 2 not including a Blake contestant is just delusional. Hailey chances depends on Holly flopping. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...