The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

It's kind of interesting that next season, we'll have the Kelly stans voting for Kelly, the Blake stans voting for Blake, and the Ariana stans voting for Ariana (rip John). 

I'm curious to see what happens. After three season in a row of my favorite losing to Blake's contestant in the Semifinals IS, I might welcome some changes...

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Do you guys think we’ll get more contestants as well per team? Or just more lives 

We'll see. We know we are getting Tuesdays back, but it being a longer season depends on when they start filming. Still, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Edited by Misirlou

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Do you guys think we’ll get more contestants as well per team? Or just more lives 

Neither. I’m not getting my hopes up for anything at this point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

We'll see. We know we are getting Tuesdays back, but it being a longer season depends on when they start filming. Still, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Yeah, they still have <1/2 a year to prepare, so we may get the same quality shows. The only difference is Covid-19 and Mrs. Venti joining as a coach. Season 22 is when we should be seeing a big change considering that they'll ~9 months to prepare.

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

Yeah, they still have <1/2 a year to prepare, so we may get the same quality shows. The only difference is Covid-19 and Mrs. Venti joining as a coach. Season 22 is when we should be seeing a big change considering that they'll ~9 months to prepare.

Omg coach venti🤣

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I lowkey have a feeling they’ll do both before going fully in person. Like they might have the same studio but with people on the sides of the stages with the virtual board in the back. Idk

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

SNL had their first fully vaccinated crowd just last weekend, but SNL and Jimmy are NY. 

California is *supposed to be* opening up fully on June 15th so it's definitely possible. I don't know 100% where I stand in terms of whether I want a crowd, no crowd/virtual only, or a mix of both.

Edited by Someone648

17 minutes ago, seak05 said:

per a post on the season20 thread, seems as if they'll start filming in June, with probably an in person audience 

jumpiessmall.gif

8 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Back to incorrect spoilers and crazy assumptions/guesses since we’ll probably have the spoilers in patches 😂

I’ll have to put my detective skills to work. 👀 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

This is probably gonna be my first full season on IDF without full spoilers, i'm somehow excited :giggle:

Same. I love reading the S18 spoiler thread and Joanna’s fan thread and seeing all the unknowns and guessing. :haha:

• Like 1

Kelly definitely has her work out cut out for her unless she uses her block really WISELY on Ariana or Blake.

John will probably still get the RNB/soul artists, Blake with country & country adjacent singers and Ariana with everything else. I smell a s18 type of season