The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Do y'all think it's possible we avoid the full-blinds montage this season? We have 18 so far, 30 left to go.

If we continue getting 9 for the rest of the 2 hour episodes and 6 for the 2 Tuesday episodes, it's possible. They can do the non-montaged shortclip on Tuesday's episode like they did with Larriah Jackson and Payton Lamar in S19. But do they care enough to do it again?

We wont get 6 full chair turning auditions on a Tuesday. It will be 4 Chair turns + 1 no chair. Any more then that and it will be short clips at best 

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

We wont get 6 full chair turning auditions on a Tuesday. It will be 4 Chair turns + 1 no chair. Any more then that and it will be short clips at best 

It's actually 6 total auditions (typically 5 chair turners with 1 no chair turn). If they need to tho, they'll likely shortclip some of them to add one more (like what they did in S19 with Payton and Larriah)

9 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I spoke with the source a while back and I don't remember if I mentioned it (because they weren't 100% sure) but they believe he auditioned with a Sam Smith song but couldn't recall exactly.

So he sang a Spanish song ? That’s an interesting plot twist.

• Haha 10

On 9/25/2021 at 3:57 PM, Misirlou said:

Or there could be an even bigger twist : It was the Olivia Rodrigo song but they absolutely killed it and it was one of the best of the taping.

Or they could have changed the dynamics a little bit and became as good as this. Or Camilla is just an incredible singer.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Looks like we’ll have lots of contenders tonight (and some Minivan friendly contestants that got eliminated)

Holly, Jeremy, Hailey, Raquel, Carson and The Joy Reunion

2 Idol alumnis in one night lmao (one who picked Kelly and one who didn't). It'll be a good episode to finally see how the minivan will react to Kelly's presumably 2 frontrunners (on this forum)

Hi guys… I can’t believe The Voice Official App finally got it right (on my end) and decided to include Carolina Alonso’s blind audition video in her artist bio!

The Voice Official App must have known my all-time favorite “The Voice” artist is Avery Roberson, which could be why they snuck in all of Avery’s The Voice performance videos in the first place, but after a week of constantly entering the app, they finally got it right today!

89464032-5C11-46B3-BFEA-C20BF8160D31.jpeg

13 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Does everyone here think Gymani is DOA going to the playoffs 🥲 ?

It's gonna depend on song choice and the reception that Jeremy and Hailey get.

GNT is a lock. Whether they get PV or not, Kelly is not letting them go, so at least 1 of the 3 spots is already locked.

If one of Jeremy/Hailey and GNT get PV, I could see Kelly saving her. 

If both Jeremy and Hailey get PV, she's gonna go for GNT.

54 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Looks like we’ll have lots of contenders tonight (and some Minivan friendly contestants that got eliminated)

Holly, Jeremy, Hailey, Raquel, Carson and The Joy Reunion

Keilah Grace doesnt fit neither of those descriptions, but she is on tonight as well. 

We would be missing 1 contestant since Ep 3 usually has 8 people.

• Thanks 1

I just wanted to throw this out there, but blind audition social media stats aren’t always indicative of how far contestants will go on the show. The best example I can think of is Gyth’s huge numbers vs. Maelyn’s, which were lower middle of the pack, and they aired on the same episode. There are examples from every season. I’m not even paying much attention to it, honestly. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I just wanted to throw this out there, but blind audition social media stats aren’t always indicative of how far contestants will go on the show. The best example I can think of is Gyth’s huge numbers vs. Maelyn’s, which were lower middle of the pack, and they aired on the same episode. There are examples from every season. I’m not even paying much attention to it, honestly. 

yep. consistency matters, but its nice to keep an eye on who has the early lead.

• Like 3

Just now, FloorWax said:

yep. consistency matters, but its nice to keep an eye on who has the early lead.

I don’t even think it qualifies as a “lead.” It matters once they start voting. Remember Victor’s numbers? 

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Keilah Grace doesnt fit neither of those descriptions, but she is on tonight as well. 

We would be missing 1 contestant since Ep 3 usually has 8 people.

There might be 9 people though. I forgot Keliah Grace was on tonight. I’m guessing she is a missing name (and can only be eliminated in battles)

9 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

There might be 9 people though. I forgot Keliah Grace was on tonight. I’m guessing she is a missing name (and can only be eliminated in battles)

She’s allegedly Joshua Vacanti’s battle partner on the “good 4 u” battle, which…we'll see how that one goes.

17 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Last time we had 9 chair turners on an Ep 3 was S14. We technically had 11, but 2 were montaged.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Thanks 1

Kelly LOVES AA powerhouses , she literally called her previous AA powerhouse (Desz) that she was her fave contestant she has ever worked with . As much as Kelly loves GNT , she could never deny a vocal powerhouse especially if they DELIVER plus if GNT doesn’t get PV or CS I can actually see them winning the WC .We’ll have to wait and see. 

• Like 3

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?