Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

Just now, pauwis said:

I'm very excited to see this battle! I expect an energetic performance, like Shawn vs Matthew

I'm definitely looking forward to watch it as well. I think the blending of their tones is gonna make for a great performance.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Both rely on tone, rather than power and range, and occupy the same lane on the show. 

Fair enough. I still don’t think she’s as screwed as Madeline was (but then again, we haven’t seen the Playoffs performances.  👀)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Fair enough. I still don’t think she’s as screwed as Madeline was (but then again, we haven’t seen the Playoffs performances.  👀)


Which of Peedy or Wendy do you expect her to get the PV over?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Which of Peedy or Wendy do you expect her to get the PV over?

So I see Wendy as a clear PV. TPTB won't allow her to get anything less and her feedback seems to be positive enough. We obviously can't say anything definitive about LiBianca, but genre-wise, I don't anticipate her getting a PV under any circumstance at the moment. But yes, she's a viable CS candidate.

 

Regarding Peedy and Lana, I can see either of them getting the second PV. I see them both with equal opportunity to do something well or flop entirely. We just gotta wait and see how their runs go. Whoever doesn't get it is probably 50/50 with LiBianca for the save. I don't see a path for Paris at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

So I see Wendy as a clear PV. TPTB won't allow her to get anything less and her feedback seems to be positive enough. We obviously can't say anything definitive about LiBianca, but genre-wise, I don't anticipate her getting a PV under any circumstance at the moment. But yes, she's a viable CS candidate.

 

Regarding Peedy and Lana, I can see either of them getting the second PV. I see them both with equal opportunity to do something well or flop entirely. We just gotta wait and see how their runs go. Whoever doesn't get it is probably 50/50 with LiBianca for the save. I don't see a path for Paris at all.


IMO, you are underestimating Peedy. I don’t care for him much, but barring a meltdown (possible), he seems like a lock to me. If he gets the PV, he’ll have a better than average chance of making the finale. He’s one of a handful of contestants I can imagine winning the show.  
 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The locks of PV(at least to me, barring an aggressive flop) are as follows:

 

Peedy

Holly

Samuel

"Kelly's team still TBA"

 

Not saying these three will all make finale and eventually win(not Samuel, lol he's 4th at best RIP) but with the way current stats(Peedy and Samuel ranking it on FB right now) I see this. Holly is not yet received, but on Ariana's team, she's the only Minivan bait and one I actually see winning the show overall.

 

You can add GNT as of now, but I got my doubts because they are a trio. However could still easily get a PV if their numbers remain consistent and Jeremy/Hailey don't get much support from Minivan(I think they will get more support though, but its still early)

 

Jerishka and David aren't seen yet, but they aren't bait so I'm not counting them as threats until proven otherwise. Samuel should clean up John's team easily. 

 

Locks to advance with Coach Saves(based on how I think coaches are taking to them)

 

LiBianca

Gymani

Jerishka

"Ariana's team still TBA"

I see these three not being let go by their coaches, they seem interested in them as "sentimental" favorites. 

 

I can't see who Ariana would take, the three girls seem like ones that Ariana would like to advance, but Jim and Sasha could also still be in the ring. So besides Holly getting a landslide PV, Idk how the rest of Team Ariana will go.

 

Just what I see right now.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

What’s all this talk about coach saves? She’s getting one of the PVs. :wub: 

Only if she really knocks her Playoff performance out of the park, which I can't see her doing.

 

I think TPTB are going to push for Wendy and Peedy to get those public votes ahead of Lana.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

So I see Wendy as a clear PV. TPTB won't allow her to get anything less and her feedback seems to be positive enough. We obviously can't say anything definitive about LiBianca, but genre-wise, I don't anticipate her getting a PV under any circumstance at the moment. But yes, she's a viable CS candidate.

 

Regarding Peedy and Lana, I can see either of them getting the second PV. I see them both with equal opportunity to do something well or flop entirely. We just gotta wait and see how their runs go. Whoever doesn't get it is probably 50/50 with LiBianca for the save. I don't see a path for Paris at all.

I do think Wendy will get a PV based on her consistency. Even if she sticks with R&B/Soul instead of country, they indeed wont deny her that vote.

 

I still think Peedy will get the second one unless he flops massively. Young kid, throwback act, can trasition from showman to folk/country, that is definitely on Minivan's lane. His FB stats and comments say it all. Lana's reception so far on FB is not precisely noteworthy. But we got two rounds left, so who knows.

 

Of course, since we are not psychics, there is still a chance for anything to happen. It'll be interesting to see it go down.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Locochima said:

They should at least put the full performances for the montaged battles and knockouts on YouTube 

They did in season twelve.  I have no idea why they didn't continue that in the seasons after that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

They did in season twelve.  I have no idea why they didn't continue that in the seasons after that.


Was it due to the backlash of Malik’s Knockout? That’s all I remember from that. I don’t really remember the other montages performances (though they stopped montaging auditions)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carson passed Gymani in views on FB. He is currently the 5th most viewed contestant so far, behind GNT, Vaughn (leak), Peedy and Samuel.

 

Like I said on other thread, FB reception has been good for GNT, Peedy and Samuel in general in terms of stats and comments. Good sign for them so far I'd say.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I haven’t compiled stats on this, but I’m guessing the odds of winning, or even making the finale drop considerably for those with blinds not airing in the first two weeks. 

Winners who aired week 3 or later:

Cassadee (episode 7)

Josh (episode 5)

Chris (episode 7)

Chloe (episode 5)

 

So 20% of the winners so far have aired in Episode 5 or later. Not great odds, but not the worst either.

 

As for runners-up in week 3 or later (too lazy to do beyond that):

Matt (episode 5)

Ricky (episode 5)


Basic takeaway is that while it’s less likely you’ll finish top two if you’re later into the process, it’s still technically possible; however, your best bet in that case is to air on a Monday, since viewership is higher on Mondays than Tuesdays.

Edited by VintageVoice
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Winners who aired week 3 or later:

Cassadee (episode 7)

Josh (episode 5)

Chris (episode 7)

Chloe (episode 5)

 

So 20% of the winners so far have aired in Episode 5 or later. Not great odds, but not the worst either.

 

As for runners-up in week 3 or later (too lazy to do beyond that):

Matt (episode 5)

Ricky (episode 5)


Basic takeaway is that while it’s less likely you’ll finish top two if you’re later into the process, it’s still technically possible; however, your best bet in that case is to air on a Monday, since viewership is higher on Mondays than Tuesdays.


Sure, there are a few exceptions. I think the it’s mostly producer driven, though. They tend to air their favorites in the early episodes. Chris was an exception, because he was the last chair turner. Cassadee and Josh were on early seasons. I have no idea how they approached it back then, or whether they were preseason TCOs. I sincerely doubt Josh was. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, pauwis said:

I'm very excited to see this battle! I expect an energetic performance, like Shawn vs Matthew


It seems like it could be really good. I feel like Paris definitely stepped it up from his audition

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

If Bella isn’t on tomorrow then I really want both David and Bella to be on Tuesday(Episode 4)

 

And be the leak OR closer (any of the two lol) 👀🤞  

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...