The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

omg, Chavon's audition was a disaster to me

Yeah, he didn’t live up to expectations at all. I’m confused to why they didn’t show at least one more of Ariana’s playoff contestants in the first week. 

The Arianators are going to love the battle rounds

4 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Yeah, he didn’t live up to expectations at all. I’m confused to why they didn’t show at least one more of Ariana’s playoff contestants in the first week. 

The Arianators are going to love the battle rounds

lol Arianators are gonna be devastated in battles 😂😂😂

Just now, jus.willy said:

They are IN LOVE with Vaughn. I can’t wait to see stan Twitter’s reaction to his elimination😂😂

That won’t be nearly as bad as some since Katherine got points for being the “obsessed with you” girl but it still won’t be pretty 🥴

Just now, VintageVoice said:

That won’t be nearly as bad as some since Katherine got points for being the “obsessed with you” girl but it still won’t be pretty 🥴

lol they actually don’t like Katherine that much from what I’ve seen. Lol they aren’t hot over anyone in team Ari other than Vaughn.

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

They are IN LOVE with Vaughn. I can’t wait to see stan Twitter’s reaction to his elimination😂😂

They fed the stans with so much content/reactions/etc for week one that they forgot to give them actual contenders for Ari's live teams. Literally just Jim & Sasha for week one.

Week 2 better be PACKED :haha:

• Haha 4

Just now, Someone648 said:

They fed the stans with so much content/reactions/etc for week one that they forgot to give them actual contenders for Ari's live teams. Literally just Jim & Sasha for week one.

Week 2 better be PACKED :haha:

FACTS. And I can’t wait 😂 they all think Aris team is garbage and has no good people. Wait until KO come they’re gonna be like this is the best team and how she is gonna win😂. The producers could’ve Atleast balanced it out during premeire week though lol.

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

And I actually thought Chavon rendition wasn’t that bad? I’m surprise so many people don’t like it

He had an interesting arrangement that I give him props for, but I felt the vocal was a mess, aside from some good parts here and there. You can tell he was nervous.

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

lol they actually don’t like Katherine that much from what I’ve seen. Lol they aren’t hot over anyone in team Ari other than Vaughn.

At least it’s only a battle and not a cross battle where Vaughn would be up against a different team and be at risk of being cut by, say, Gymani.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Always a pleasure for me to have Crosby/Stills/Nash, Elvis, The Chicks, The Beatles, José José, John Denver, and Stevie Wonder on the Voice catalogue.

Marc Broussard as well, although I wish someone eventually sings a different song by him. There are lot of good stuff he's made apart from "Home". Perfect for a swampy rock/country artist.

14 minutes ago, British Man said:

Tbh, as much as I wanted the leak to be someone I liked more, I'm fine with a bad (to me) leak, as it gives me more to look forward to when the actual show starts.

That's always a perk of having someone underwhelming as the leak.