Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

omg, Chavon's audition was a disaster to me


Yeah, he didn’t live up to expectations at all. I’m confused to why they didn’t show at least one more of Ariana’s playoff contestants in the first week. 
 

The Arianators are going to love the battle rounds

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:


Yeah, he didn’t live up to expectations at all. I’m confused to why they didn’t show at least one more of Ariana’s playoff contestants in the first week. 
 

The Arianators are going to love the battle rounds


lol Arianators are gonna be devastated in battles 😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jus.willy said:

They are IN LOVE with Vaughn. I can’t wait to see stan Twitter’s reaction to his elimination😂😂

That won’t be nearly as bad as some since Katherine got points for being the “obsessed with you” girl but it still won’t be pretty 🥴

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VintageVoice said:

That won’t be nearly as bad as some since Katherine got points for being the “obsessed with you” girl but it still won’t be pretty 🥴


lol they actually don’t like Katherine that much from what I’ve seen. Lol they aren’t hot over anyone in team Ari other than Vaughn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

They are IN LOVE with Vaughn. I can’t wait to see stan Twitter’s reaction to his elimination😂😂

They fed the stans with so much content/reactions/etc for week one that they forgot to give them actual contenders for Ari's live teams. Literally just Jim & Sasha for week one.

Week 2 better be PACKED :haha:

 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Someone648 said:

They fed the stans with so much content/reactions/etc for week one that they forgot to give them actual contenders for Ari's live teams. Literally just Jim & Sasha for week one.

Week 2 better be PACKED :haha:

 


FACTS. And I can’t wait 😂 they all think Aris team is garbage and has no good people. Wait until KO come they’re gonna be like this is the best team and how she is gonna win😂. The producers could’ve Atleast balanced it out during premeire week though lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

And I actually thought Chavon rendition wasn’t that bad? I’m surprise so many people don’t like it

He had an interesting arrangement that I give him props for, but I felt the vocal was a mess, aside from some good parts here and there. You can tell he was nervous.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:


lol they actually don’t like Katherine that much from what I’ve seen. Lol they aren’t hot over anyone in team Ari other than Vaughn.

At least it’s only a battle and not a cross battle where Vaughn would be up against a different team and be at risk of being cut by, say, Gymani.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Always a pleasure for me to have Crosby/Stills/Nash, Elvis, The Chicks, The Beatles, José José, John Denver, and Stevie Wonder on the Voice catalogue.

Marc Broussard as well, although I wish someone eventually sings a different song by him. There are lot of good stuff he's made apart from "Home". Perfect for a swampy rock/country artist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, British Man said:

Tbh, as much as I wanted the leak to be someone I liked more, I'm fine with a bad (to me) leak, as it gives me more to look forward to when the actual show starts.

 

 

That's always a perk of having someone underwhelming as the leak. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...