The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And its definitely impressive how Samuel reached 1.3 M views on FB. He has surpassed the leak (Gymani), and quite a few people from the premiere. He's currently only behind GNT, Vaughn (leak), and Peedy. 

He's actually 3rd now when it comes to like/react numbers! just 9k behind GNT, 43k (Vaughn still has the highest with 55k)

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And its definitely impressive how Samuel reached 1.3 M views on FB. He has surpassed the leak (Gymani), and quite a few people from the premiere. He's currently only behind GNT, Vaughn (leak), and Peedy. 

so minivans like him?

1 minute ago, ammonium said:

so minivans like him?

It seems like it.

Of course, I'm still cautious, since this is not an absolute guarantee that he will make finale, but this is definitely a good sign.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Torres said:

It seems female country singers don't get good reception from minivan as compared to male singers. 

There have been exceptions throughout seasons, but yeah, pretty much. It helps if they're teen girls as well.

Edited by Misirlou

4 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Carson may be throwback, but not as much as his mom’s hair. If you want to know who’s been picking the Voice winners, look no further than Mama Peters.

Straight up thought it was the Long Island Medium

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It seems like it.

Of course, I'm still cautious, since this is not an absolute guarantee that he will make finale, but this is definitely a good sign.

Samuel seems like one of John’s PV’s (and his potential TCO, seeing how he kept him over his only 4 chair turn)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Torres said:

It seems female country singers don't get good reception from minivan as compared to male singers. 

I do not think the show will even have another female country winner. Chevel  was the last one who got significant minivan support, 6 seasons ago. 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

So I definitely didn’t expect to make this comment regarding Carson but uh… Tamara Jade outsold. Thank you.

Yeah I think this song benefits a lot from being a group effort. It didn't feel quite right having only Carson.

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Carson is killing on YouTube! Over 100K in two hours?! I think that’s the fastest this season ngl. I think Gymani got 100K in 3 hours.

Wow. A bit surprising considering he's country, but congrats to him!

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?