The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Cookie73 said:

Already preparing for the Facebook meltdowns when Carson gets eliminated. Especially with him being one of the only country singers in Knockouts 

Hopefully him losing to someone who also is country-ish and sounds the part (Lana) will soften the blow a bit, but I doubt it.

Carson’s okay, not super into his tone but he’s got a decent voice and can use it well + he’s a likable kid. If Holly wasn’t also going to be Monday night, I think he’d close (but you know Holly’s gonna close so they can milk the “Ariana using her block” thing as long as they can) but since that’s not the case I’m betting he’s our opener, especially since it’s rare to have back-to-back four chair turn auditions.

2 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Can Lana pull of a win this season since she is the most country inclined out of all the artists post KO?

If Peedy and Wendy weren’t there, I’d say she’d make semifinals (and she still might), but being over 25 and a female country artist are two strikes against her, especially if she goes more country-pop than classic country.

I do think she’ll make at least the top 10 without issue IF (big if) she ends up being Blake’s save, though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pauwis said:

he feels very comfortable on stage!

Just a theory, but I would argue there were some nerves in the beginning (the weakest part of the performance imo). Once he got the first chair turn, he was much better, probably due to him being more relaxed.

• Like 1

Got to watch it and he was really good. Loved the texture of his voice and he really seemed to be at home on stage.

The fiddle, which is a strength of his, sadly ended up being his demise. Had he stuck with guitar and singing, he likely would have made lives, and probably finale considering he is indeed Minivan bait.

I'm fairly certain Blake planned to advance Carson when he paired him with Lana, but he didnt deliver, hence why he got cut off.

6 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I'd actually bet a lot of money he'd save LiBianca over Lana in a heartbeat.

I’m torn because Lana’s country (Blake’s roots) vs. LiBianca being an unexpected pick (which Blake also tends to hang onto).

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him save LiBianca and have Lana end up in the Wildcard round a la S17 where Gracee went into the wildcard (which IMO is the likeliest scenario), but I need to see him interact with both women more before I make that call for certain one way or the other. 

• Like 1

First of all, I have said all along I didn’t think his vocals are where they need to be to compete on this show, and nothing here made me change my mind. But, that doesn’t mean he can’t have a meaningful career in a few years, if he keeps working at it, and his voice will mature. But, here’s what I don’t understand….why does he keep chasing reality TV shows, with his background and connections? IMO, being eliminated early is the best thing that could have happened to him, because it gives him a chance in the future. 

Just now, Misirlou said:

Anyone know if we already have Arianator reactions to Carson? I'll assume they won't care about him and will have no problem with him picking Blake over Ariana on Monday night.

lol I don’t think they even bothered to watch it just from seeing “this country” the video on Twitter isn’t getting a lot of traction at all. And IG is better. YouTube is doing pretty good though. They all know he isn’t for Ari 😂😂

And its definitely impressive how Samuel reached 1.3 M views on FB. He has surpassed the leak (Gymani), and quite a few people from the premiere. He's currently only behind GNT, Vaughn (leak), and Peedy. 

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And its definitely impressive how Samuel reached 1.3 M views on FB. He has surpassed the leak (Gymani), and quite a few people from the premiere. He's currently only behind GNT, Vaughn (leak), and Peedy. 

His rasp is incredible. 

• Like 2

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic