The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, professorX said:

So maybe a team Ariana (Bella, Raquel, Hailey) will open the episode, Carson second to last to air and then Holly??? (lmao I just really to see Holly on ep 3)

So basically what happened with Dexter Roberts when he was right before Jej

25 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

doesn't a stylist team dress them?

Yeah, but I imagine the artists get at least some say in their look, and Gymani’s outfit seems right up Kelly’s alley (dress with sleeves made of a floaty fabric + heeled boots = it’s 100% something I can see Kelly wearing on her talk show).

…mom’s a big Don Williams fan and she liked Ethan Lively last season (who was the same age + genre and also left at KOs from Team Blake). Preparing myself to watch her get attached to Carson over the rest of the cast and get mad at Lana for taking him out🤪

12 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I mean getting 20k followers in just a few days is kind of powerful. What other artist could do this for someone? But yeah I’m intrigued to see what will happen in battles. But I was mainly speaking for her finalist and possibly semi finalists.

You don't get what I'm saying. This was about Gymani's coach pick and you claimed Ariana has a known power to give platforms and used that as an argument she should've picked Ariana. Yet all proof of this power is from after the show aired. Gymani could've went of speculation but not from knowing something. That's it, I'm done.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I liked it but I believe if he would have picked John or Ariana he would’ve made lives. 

Yeah, mostly John. He clearly said he would keep the lane for him like Bailey Rae's.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

…mom’s a big Don Williams fan and she liked Ethan Lively last season (who was the same age + genre and also left at KOs from Team Blake). Preparing myself to watch her get attached to Carson over the rest of the cast and get mad at Lana for taking him out🤪

Already preparing for the Facebook meltdowns when Carson gets eliminated. Especially with him being one of the only country singers in Knockouts 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

You don't get what I'm saying. This was about Gymani's coach pick and you claimed Ariana has a known power to give platforms and used that as an argument she should've picked Ariana. Yet all proof of this power is from after the show aired. Gymani could've went of speculation but not from knowing something. That's it, I'm done.

no I get what your saying. I’m just saying with someone who has over 200M followers you should expect to gain a good number of supporters.  I’m sure Aris social media power played a part in some of her teams reasons for choosing her also. But yeah let’s dead this.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?