Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

For long term career Ariana definitely would’ve been a better choice. But for her time on the show, Kelly was the better choice. 


I’m not agreeing or disagreeing, but what are you basing this on?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:


Gymani is a Kelly mini me. Take a look at her audition outfit. It’s EXACTLY what Kelly would wear if she were on a budget.

It does have strong Kelly vibes, so I feel like (unless she explicitly states otherwise) Kelly was her first choice all along.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Gymani is way more in Kelly's lane than in Ariana's. Their voices have a similar texture as well. Ariana's voice is thinner. They are also both single mothers so they could have connected on that level. The boxes check out.

All true, I still don't think Ariana's pitch was bad. She was amazed and genuinely emotional. Gymani had to have to known her audition would get traction and rejecting a coach with a decent pitch whose song you just sang would lead to some backlash. She would be taking a risk but the producers do everything anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, jus.willy said:


Literally all of her teammates have gotten a significant follow boost compared to the other artists on the show. 

Couple of thousand followers is nothing to make it in the industry. Also how is this 'known', lmao? It literally happened months after Gymani's audition. Is Gymani psychic to have known this Ariana's known power. No foundation behind your facts.

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, colemanftw said:

Couple of thousand followers is nothing to make it in the industry. Also how is this 'known', lmao? It literally happened months after Gymani's audition. Is Gymani psychic to have known this Ariana's known power. No foundation behind your facts.


True, that’s nothing to make it in the industry. But if Ari supports and promotes her artists work/music post show. It’ll definitely give them a boost. Everyone knows this. Compared to Kelly who’s fanbase is smaller, it wouldn’t give as much as a boost as Ari would give.
Um and anyone that knows of ariana grande knows that with her big following/fanbase she would give someone a good/decent platform. I’m not saying some 100K followers but a good number of fans. And it has already started with her team and it’s only the blinds. Vaughn literally has fans who adore him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:


True, that’s nothing to make it in the industry. But if Ari supports and promotes her artists work/music post show. It’ll definitely give them a boost. Everyone knows this. Compared to Kelly who’s fanbase is smaller, it wouldn’t give as much as a boost as Ari would give.
Um and anyone that knows of ariana grande knows that with her big following/fanbase she would give someone a good/decent platform. I’m not saying some 100K followers but a good number of fans. And it has already started with her team and it’s only the blinds. Vaughn literally has fans who adore him. 

Still no known power, just speculation. Let's see how long they'll adore Vaughn when Ariana eliminates him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

 

doesn't a stylist team dress them?


I believe that for the BA the glam squad “enhances” their own clothing choices. (Like suggests Spanx or a camera friendly color) They don’t get styled as that term is generally used until they make it further in the competition.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, colemanftw said:

Still no known power, just speculation. Let's see how long they'll adore Vaughn when Ariana eliminates him.


I mean getting 20k followers in just a few days is kind of powerful. What other artist could do this for someone? But yeah I’m intrigued to see what will happen in battles. But I was mainly speaking for her finalist and possibly semi finalists.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...