The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

I guess this is their only opportunity to leak Carson, since everyone else has a steal in theirs, and neither of his remaining performances seem leak worthy. Holly’s KO and Raquel and Hailey’s battle are all possible later on. Considering they leaked Avery Roberson last season, it’s definitely possible

Personally, I’d guess it’s Carson or Hailey - Carson sates the Blake fans and knocks out the “Blake artist being leaked” requirement for the season, while Hailey actually makes lives + has the “Only 13!!!” thing to beat people over the head with.

The leak is Brittany , Carson, Holly , or Jeremy . I definitely think it’s Brittany, both Kelly and Blake already have 4 chair turn artists, so the next one in line should be John given that Ari doesn’t have a 4 chair turn artist unless you count Holly who she stole in the KO. I am pretty sure it’s either Brittany or Carson because Blake’s or John’s artists have yet been leaked but again my money’s on Brittany. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Am I the only one who actually enjoyed Joshua and Jonathon? I loved both of their auditions.

The more I watch Joshua's the more I like it. Talk about swinging for the fence there.

Jonathan was a bit too saccharine for me, and I'm saying that as someone who joined his fan thread before, but he has the tone, probably song choice didnt work there for me. I'm sure I'll enjoy his battle with Paris, and I'm looking forward to watch it.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

Was it just me or did they fill the Season 21 premiere like the Season 18 one? In Season 18 they filled all KO Fodder except for Todd, Megan, and Joanna.  Same thing with Season 21 with everyone being KO Fodder and only 3 spots of lives(Peedy, GNT, Wendy) Just found out as well Season 13 premiere had only 3 contestants in the lives. 

Overall I enjoyed the Season 21 premiere more than the Season 18 and 13 one. It was much better. 

Edited by VoiceTakeover890

3 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Am I the only one who actually enjoyed Joshua and Jonathon? I loved both of their auditions.

I loved both as well! Joshua took a huge risk with his blind audition. Not just with the song selection, you could tell the key he was in was pushing his upper range, but he commanded the stage with such incredible presence and he never lost a drop of energy throughout the performance.  Jonathan was fantastic as well, he hit such clean, smooth high notes with ease and his falsetto is super pure and pleasing to listen too. There wasn't a single part of his performance that sounded strained or shaky. 

• Like 2

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic