The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

At this point I dont really expect Holly to get leaked. I think they'll save her for the episode. But I'm still wondering if they'll make her close considering it would be 2 episodes in a row ending with big Ariana losses. 

Maybe she closes the first hour and Ariana redeems herself by getting Raquel at the end.

yeah no. they have to show her fail to use her block, shown in the promo, then see her succeed in using it, even though she didnt get the artist

I'm so behind on The Voice, because of my studies, etc. But I've just seen Jim and Sasha's performance. How much do y'all think they are gonna be a threat to Girl Named Tom? 

PS: even thought there's GNT fan thread, I prefered to post here due to spoilers, etc. 

12 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I'm so behind on The Voice, because of my studies, etc. But I've just seen Jim and Sasha's performance. How much do y'all think they are gonna be a threat to Girl Named Tom? 

PS: even thought there's GNT fan thread, I prefered to post here due to spoilers, etc. 

Zero chance, because J&S are on a different team and they are not making the Finale either lul. 

1 minute ago, echoap said:

Come on guys, stop speculating and just wait until Monday to pick the winner from the official list of contestants aired that day.

It's third episode, everybody knows that the winner will be there 😂

🤔

Yv0IgP2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, echoap said:

Yeah, the Hailey Mia celebration thread will need to wait until it's clear that the Ariana/Holly combo flopped. 

Just Holly carrying Ariana tbh 😂

Edited by echoap

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

Yeah, the Hailey Mia celebration thread will need to wait until it's clear that the Ariana/Holly combo flopped. 

It’s going to take a few rounds to sort it all out. This isn’t a cookie cutter season, since we don’t have much minivan bait. 

GNT delivered a better vocal performance

and more creative performance and the harmonies were outstanding, best non-solo act BA ever and it’s not even close. Jim&Sasha IMO were really good , but GNT does seem to be more versatile and can basically sing anything. I LOVED the familial bond and the emotion from acts.

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'm still waiting to clear my doubts on Hailey Mia. Not sure where I stand yet in regarding her chances

If she could deliver live and sing some not a lot of minivan friendly songs or songs that that were similar to Brynn Cartllli , Koryn Hawthorn, and  Carter Rubin ,  IMO she’ll go really far , plus her coach is Kelly , and Kelly out of all the coaches in the history of the voice does best with teens and they actually improve someway or another when ever they are on her team , I don’t find that as a coincidence.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s going to take a few rounds to sort it all out. This isn’t a cookie cutter season, since we don’t have much minivan bait. 

Hailey getting aired next Monday increases her chances though. 

20 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

🤔

Yv0IgP2.jpg

I will say I'm hesitant as well, but she has a great voice, appealing tone and overall a talented artist.

She could win, but it will depend on her first live show performance IMO. If she can defeat Jeremy and GNT, its yet to be seen, but I think she can very well do it.

6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I will say I'm hesitant as well, but she has a great voice, appealing tone and overall a talented artist.

She could win, but it will depend on her first live show performance IMO. If she can defeat Jeremy and GNT, its yet to be seen, but I think she can very well do it.

I understand. I have some hesitation as well, because of inexperience. I have hesitations for all of them for one reason or another. For some, it’s not a question of whether they will perform well, but whether they can get enough votes. There isn’t one clear cut favorite. Having said that, there was plenty of hesitation and doubt about Brynn, Chevel, and Carter, because there was no evidence they could excel under the bright lights. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I understand. I have some hesitation as well, because of inexperience. I have hesitations for all of them for one reason or another. For some, it’s not a question of whether they will perform well, but whether they can get enough votes. There isn’t one clear cut favorite. Having said that, there was plenty of hesitation and doubt about Brynn, Chevel, and Carter, because there was no evidence they could excel under the bright lights. 

Agreed with that.

I will add though that Hailey's KO song isn't exactly "breakout" material. The three teens stated had amazing songs that got Minivan to accept them as finalists, the very least. Of course Hailey can perform well on "Arcade" But I'm not sure Minivan will back her right away, especially if GNT and Jeremy have more appealing songs and do even decently well. I think Kelly's PVs will be seen once the Playoff numbers come in and how they perform overall.

Hailey can get them to back her, but I have less confidence in that then I did with Brynn/Chevel/Carter, who we all saw as finalists at least after their KOs.

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Agreed with that.

I will add though that Hailey's KO song isn't exactly "breakout" material. The three teens stated had amazing songs that got Minivan to accept them as finalists, the very least. Of course Hailey can perform well on "Arcade" But I'm not sure Minivan will back her right away, especially if GNT and Jeremy have more appealing songs and do even decently well. I think Kelly's PVs will be seen once the Playoff numbers come in and how they perform overall.

Hailey can get them to back her, but I have less confidence in that then I did with Brynn/Chevel/Carter, who we all saw as finalists at least after their KOs.

Addison didn’t have a minivan friendly song for her KO. She just sort off grew on the audience over time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Addison didn’t have a minivan friendly song for her KO. She just sort off grew on the audience over time. 

Which is what I'm hoping for Hailey. Grab their attention in BA and KOs, then in the Playoffs she can reel them in(with hopefully a friendlier song) Then easily get a PV, and enter the Finale as Kelly's frontrunner.

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Which is what I'm hoping for Hailey. Grab their attention in BA and KOs, then in the Playoffs she can reel them in(with hopefully a friendlier song) Then easily get a PV, and enter the Finale as Kelly's frontrunner.

Yes, it will all come down the playoffs for her. 

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?