The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Given that Peedy is going the showman route rather than folk/country, (at least that we know of, since we dont know his KO song choice), it makes sense that Blake didnt ever pair him against Carson now, especially since Lana is more country that what I expected, hence why that pairing happened.

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Given that Peedy is going the showman route rather than folk/country, (at least that we know of, since we dont know his KO song choice), it makes sense that Blake didnt ever pair him against Carson now, especially since Lana is more country that what I expected, hence why that pairing happened.

It still should’ve been Carson vs. Hailey and Lana vs. LiBianca given the song choices (imo.)

Edited by Bk1234

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It still should’ve been Carson vs. Hailey and Lana vs. LiBianca given the song choices (imo.)

Hailey vs Carson : Blake Shelton vs George Strait (lol).

Lana vs LiBianca : Taylor Swift vs Billie Eilish.

Yeah, it makes sense.

Given what happened with the fiddle I assume Hailey would have won and out of Lana and LiBianca, Blake would probably take the later for diversity.

• Like 2

GNT is Live on IG. They said that they had planned on going with Blake before the show. But they said he was being a jerk to Kelly and they really liked what Kelly said. They also said that Ariana was too much of a risk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Voice said:

GNT is Live on IG. They said that they had planned on going with Blake before the show. But they said he was being a jerk to Kelly and they really liked what Kelly said. They also said that Ariana was too much of a risk.

interesting 🤔

16 minutes ago, Voice said:

Honestly I can see that - Blake’s got a very dry sense of humor but he’s crossed lines before even within the frenemy framework he and Kelly have (and seems like they know the strategy game with the show to an extent).

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Voice said:

17 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Honestly I can see that - Blake’s got a very dry sense of humor but he’s crossed lines before even within the frenemy framework he and Kelly have (and seems like they know the strategy game with the show to an extent).

Honestly, I'm surprised that they didn't go with John after the lure of the obscure artist's name, like he did with Mendeleyev.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Honestly, I'm surprised that they didn't go with John after the lure of the obscure artist's name, like he did with Mendeleyev.

I think had it just been Josh (the longer haired brother whose face lit up at the names) by himself, that would’ve been the case, but Kelly is the more strategic pick since she’s got more audience appeal than John does and unfortunately, that matters as much as the artist’s own appeal (if not more).

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

my friend in the Philippines that has never even watched The Voice knows about "the girl who sang POV but didn't pick Ari", must have been very prominent on Ari stan twitter.

Considering the mixed reception after that revelation (from understanding but surprised to literal f***in’ death threats)…yeah, she’s made an impression.

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

The fact Gymani’s my age with two kids and crushing a national TV competition while my big accomplishment was folding and putting my laundry away the same day it dried 🤪🥴

I thought Gymani was way older than me as well, turns out she’s around my age as well

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

One thing that I don’t think we’ve talked about—AFAIK Ariana is the first coach who is signed to Republic Records herself

I guess if one of her contestants wins, they will be stuck with the contract. I won’t even get into speculation of whether she would have any pull in getting her winner better treatment. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I guess if one of her contestants wins, they will be stuck with the contract. I won’t even get into speculation of whether she would have any pull in getting her winner better treatment. 

this is actually a good question fr. Would she do anything seperate for her winner? Or will she just let them be like the rest. Idk if she will do anything different. But I could definitely see her winner being something big. If ofc she continues to support/promote them post the show. Which I’m 85% confident she will.

• Like 1

Just now, jus.willy said:

this is actually a good question fr. Would she do anything seperate for her winner? Or will she just let them be like the rest. Idk if she will do anything different. But I could definitely see her winner being something big. If ofc she continues to support/promote them post the show. Which I’m 85% confident she will.

I’m long past believing the show is capable of creating a star, but I’m sure if she gave a lot of effort, it could make a difference. I think it would need to be someone appealing to her fanbase, beyond just voting to get Ari a win. I’m not sure she has that on her team. 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m long past believing the show is capable of creating a star, but I’m sure if she gave a lot of effort, it could make a difference. I think it would need to be someone appealing to her fanbase, beyond just voting to get Ari a win. I’m not sure she has that on her team. 

Ryleigh or Raquel? Or Bella or even Holly isn’t appealing to her fanbase? I think more the other 3 than holly tbh. But this isn’t just the show anymore lol Ariana grande is now backing whoever the winner would be 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I think it would need to be someone appealing to her fanbase, beyond just voting to get Ari a win. I’m not sure she has that on her team. 

You're saying she doesn't have contestants appealing to her fanbase in her team? Gurl...

If anything I feel more confident abt Ari's contestants post show traction being larger than average over their actual Voice trajectory. Her team is Arianator bait for sure, especially Bella and Ryleigh. 

• Haha 1

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

You're saying she doesn't have contestants appealing to her fanbase in her team? Gurl...

If anything I feel more confident abt Ari's contestants post show traction being larger than average over their actual Voice trajectory. Her team is Arianator bait for sure, especially Bella and Ryleigh. 

Maybe for the show….

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?