The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Hi y’all… sorry to interrupt the celebrations but I was on The Voice’s official app, and I was looking at Carolina Alonso’s artist bio, and while I was there, something crazy kinda came up in the video clips… it showed ALL of Avery Roberson’s performances from last season, since Avery was my favorite artist last season.

The Voice app only knows 100% you are an Avery Roberson STAN.

D63E3CA6-A775-43BC-9DEF-BD3CD426110A.jpeg

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I have a question do y’all Classify Gymani  as a AA Powerhouse. I sure do, I love the rasp when she belts, but thank god she doesn’t belt as much because Minivan hates that Lol

If Dana from last season can be raspy and a powerhouse, so can Gymani.

(Not saying they’re anything alike as artists, just that they both had some rasp along with a good amount of vocal power)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I just watched Samuel’s audition on YT as I missed much of the show. He didn’t have any friends or family except Carson rooting for him. Did they explain that in his video package?

No explanation given, which is unusual now that I think about it but it doesn’t seem to have hurt his reception on social media whatsoever.

5 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I just watched Samuel’s audition on YT as I missed much of the show. He didn’t have any friends or family except Carson rooting for him. Did they explain that in his video package?

Just watched live. His son and parents watched from home.

He’s adopted, talked about that trauma, etc.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic