The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, ammonium said:

I think it's unpopular here, but my favorite audition from yesterday is Peedy. Never expected that from him

Peedy is my second favorite after Wendy. Katherine Anne’s is also growing on me

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, echoap said:

TPTB rn :

all-gone.gif

😂

It was predictable. Most people here said her stans don’t watch TV. They keep trying to get younger viewers (understandably so) but nothing seems to be working. JHud probably would have done it for $8 million. 

29 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We'll see how many contenders they fill tonight with, especially compared to last night.

I will say though, the people that made the lives on the premiere were my Top 3, they made it into the lives with good reason.

Very true. It’s not like some seasons where a contestant who made Lives had my least favorite audition in the premiere.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Turns out Ari wasn’t worth the $20+ million. 😬

Yes. I am shocked that the viewership has actually fallen quite a bit from the last fall season when there was no new coach almost no promo. They are pushing viewers away in droves rather than gaining any.😢

If they want a revival, they probably need Adam back for a seaon or two🙈

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Looks like Gymani's surpassed every blind audition from last night in views (372k) except Vaughn (1.3M, of course) and GNT (442k)

Gymani has the fastest viewership of any audition too. Currently at 380K in 7 hours.

Edited by jus.willy
  • Like 2

The voice was the only show last night to post above a 1 in the 18-49 demo. I’m also interested to see the +3 day ratings. 

That said if they want to maximize total same day viewership they’d be better off focusing on coaches that appeal to the older crowd. Overall though television is in a downwards rating spiral & that’s going to be true for any show. 

18 minutes ago, Voice said:

Was anyone else upset that they didn’t show GNT Intro/backstory???

Some of the contestants who had minimal or no intro early on, gets bigger intro packages later. I am expecting quite an intro in the semis or finals for this group. They are very good and must be in Kelly’s top 2.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ammonium said:

I think it's unpopular here, but my favorite audition from yesterday is Peedy. Never expected that from him

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I think Wendy and GNT gave better vocals, but Peedy's audition is the one I've found myself rewatching the most.

Same vibes

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Voice said:

Was anyone else upset that they didn’t show GNT Intro/backstory???

Certainly noticed, and I'm wondering why they didn't.  I guess it's a long season and we know they'll be around until lives.  I'm excited to learn more about them, so I was disappointed.

So GNT is leading across all platforms in views, likes and retweets on twitter. I love to see it. Gymani is coming real fast on all platforms. Already past 400k views on YouTube in 8 hrs, just behind GNT.

12 minutes ago, Joeamos said:

Certainly noticed, and I'm wondering why they didn't.  I guess it's a long season and we know they'll be around until lives.  I'm excited to learn more about them, so I was disappointed.

I definitely wanted more backstory, too. Glad they're sticking around long enough for us to see them get more 🙂 

They get to avoid montages.

• Like 2

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic