The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Ikr, its not like Ariana is everything....

Now if it was Celine Dion who they rejected.....

Or Dolly Parton…

I’d definitely have a more difficult time saying no to Ariana than to most of the rotating coaches (Alicia being the main exception), though, but without knowing her voting power choosing her is a big gamble.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

’d definitely have a more difficult time saying no to Ariana than to most of the rotating coaches (Alicia being the main exception), though, but without knowing her voting power choosing her is a big gamble.

Lol if I was a contestant Even if I didn’t know Aris voting power, I know that id always have her as a support system and as long as I have her, I’ll have her Arianators. So people who pick Ari wins even if they don’t win the show lol

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Or Dolly Parton…

I’d definitely have a more difficult time saying no to Ariana than to most of the rotating coaches (Alicia being the main exception), though, but without knowing her voting power choosing her is a big gamble.

If someone rejected Dolly and Celine, I would think they are joking cause imagine not wanting to choose them. I lowkey would key them in as sexist if they picked like John or Blake over them LMAO.

Ariana I could say no to easily tbh, but I actually would want to gamble her voting power.(even if futile) 

9 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

pre lim ratings are out

im using spoilertv so i cant get like a average but anyway

8-9: 1.0 demo and 6.995 viewers

9-10: 1.1 demo and 6.963 viewers

comparison to s20

8-9: 1.1 demo and 7.807 viewers

9-10: 1.1 demo and 7.664 viewers

so to sum up demo was stable but viewers did dip and ariana didnt help but it was the winner of the night (in demo) ncis had 8 million

That's fine I guess. No one really watches TV anymore.

Ariana didn't help the ratings at all though :giggle:

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Ariana I could say no to easily tbh, but I actually would want to gamble her voting power.(even if futile) 

The Arianators as a backing base and her strong technical ear would be my major temptations, but I don’t think genre wise I’d be all that good of a match (I definitely sound more folk/country/alternative than R&B/traditional pop when I try to sing) - though standing out on her team for my genre is a solid arguing point.

of course, this is all hypothetical bc I have less vocal range than Jason Aldean so I’m not making the show in the first place 💀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Gymani was so compelling and amazing, something about her voice is just so compelling and she is a smart singer that knows how to properly arrangement songs so that she can shine. The song is wordy and the breath control required is no joke . She was clearly holding back , I think she’ll show all that power that she has in the KO or PO.4 chair turn well deserved IMO

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

Arianators really think the world revolves around their idol lol

Wendy’s big single came out when Ariana was a baby. She also has country experience in addition.

18-25 year olds are probably at the age where they are the most familiar with Ariana because they were the ones watching her on Nickelodeon

There were also a number of comments about a Black person choosing Blake. Some of the Ariana stans have decided that Blake is a racist, homophobe. A) his past tweets are bad but it's more b ) there is a segment in younger pop music that all white male country singers are racist homophobes & country is a trash genre anyways.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

There were also a number of comments about a Black person choosing Blake. Some of the Ariana stans have decided that Blake is a racist, homophobe. A) his past tweets are bad but it's more b ) there is a segment in younger pop music that all white male country singers are racist homophobes & country is a trash genre anyways.

what blake did previously is unacceptable but a lot of people on stan twitter refuse to believe people can grow and change.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Wendy’s big single came out when Ariana was a baby. She also has country experience in addition.

18-25 year olds are probably at the age where they are the most familiar with Ariana because they were the ones watching her on Nickelodeon

Yeah, I’m right in that target demo age-wise and I’ve followed Ari’s career loosely since she was on Nickelodeon (which is another factor into why working with her would appeal to me).

I’d still probably pick Kelly or Blake over her, but Ari seems genuinely very sweet and she’s got a quieter competitive edge to her than Kelly does yet isn’t afraid of going toe-to-toe with Blake in terms of throwing the other coaches under the bus to win artists over, so she’ll be interesting this season and I’m glad we have her.

7 minutes ago, seak05 said:

If anything, Blake more recently has run more apathetic to most stuff publicly (unlike the Jason Aldeans and Morgan Wallens of the country music scene) - he’s far from perfect, sure, but if you’re going to make those claims then back them up with evidence. 

Edited by VintageVoice
Making my own claims more accurate

23 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol if I was a contestant Even if I didn’t know Aris voting power, I know that id always have her as a support system and as long as I have her, I’ll have her Arianators. So people who pick Ari wins even if they don’t win the show lol

This is exactly stan mentality because what guarantee at all do these contestants have that Ari will support them after? She will probably be the busiest coach after the season ends. 

• Like 2

The whole "Arianators are mad because Wendy chose Blake" spectacle is likely gonna happen again with LiBianca, especially considering it was just Blake and Ariana, head to head.

Carson, on the other hand, who also turned Ariana but chose Blake, wont get any flack from Ariana fans because, assuming he auditioned with country, he is a natural fit for him. In fact, I bet many Arianators will be confused as to why she turned for him. Probably will deem him "not worthy".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ammonium said:

I think it's unpopular here, but my favorite audition from yesterday is Peedy. Never expected that from him

I think Wendy and GNT gave better vocals, but Peedy's audition is the one I've found myself rewatching the most.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

These ratings officially prove there won't be a change in the voting demographic.

Maybe they will bring back the Twitter save to make sure the show’s demographic doesn’t get in the way of Team Ari :shiftywave:

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic