Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


I realize app percentages are overrated, but why do you suppose he only got 59%?

Not really sure. Probably the fact that it started as a mystery audition? Carter suffered a bit of a low score because of that I think.

 

Either way, if you look at the FB numbers (the second highest of the night despite being uploaded last or second to last), and the comments, I get the impression that Minivan dug him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Definitely surprised by him. I’m sure I’d repeat it more if it weren’t for my Zach Seabaugh-based trauma.

 

Also am I the only one who thinks he looks a bit like Ansel Elgort lol

Lol Gwen would have loved him.

 

I agree that he was the shocker of the night. I expected him to go out with a guitar and sing some folk, but he ended being a showman. 

 

But maybe we probably had to see it coming given his battle song choice.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Not really sure. Probably the fact that it started as a mystery audition? Carter suffered a bit of a low score because of that I think.

 

Either way, if you look at the FB numbers (the second highest of the night despite being uploaded last or second to last), and the comments, I get the impression that Minivan dug him.


Either way, I have hesitancy with everyone of the “frontrunners” for one reason or another. If we base it on social media, GNT is running away with it, but I’m not sold on them either. It’s not as easy to figure out as last season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cookie73 said:

How many contestants confirmed that they are on today

We know Gymani is in, Samuel just pretty much confirmed it as well, and Sasha hinted that he and his dad would be tonight. So far, 3. And 3 people that made lives. As much as last night lol.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Lol Gwen would have loved him.

 

I agree that he was the shocker of the night. I expected him to go out with a guitar and sing some folk, but he ended being a showman. 

 

But maybe we probably had to see it coming given his battle song choice.


The same Gwen that was the only holdout for Zach Seabaugh

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

We know Gymani is in, Samuel just pretty much confirmed it as well, and Sasha hinted that he and his dad would be tonight. So far, 3. And 3 people that made lives. As much as last night lol.


Maybe one of them will indeed turn four chairs, and I also think that one of them is John’s block

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cookie73 said:


Maybe one of them will indeed turn four chairs, and I also think that one of them is John’s block

Not sure about how many chairs Samuel turned, but I'm starting to get confident that he is John's block.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, MusicMedicine said:

Did they talk about her singing with Vince Gill and The Time Jumpers during the audition?

No, from what I remember there wasn't really any indication from Wendy about her being a country artist at all so everyone there was really thrown when she picked Blake. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thankfully Katie Rae filled in one of the gaps (Bella's saved battle partner/Raquel's KO partner) last night.

Just wanted to remind y'all of the gaps so that way we can place spoilers once we get someone airing:

 

J: Joshua Vacanti's battle partner (taping 2) - we're like 99.9999999% sure this is Keilah Grace because everything is fitting down to the name, age, description, follows, etc. - but the sources said it wasn't her. We're pretty sure it's just the source not remembering correctly.

J: Shadale Johnson's battle partner (taping 4) - we know she was female and the source said the same sounded like it started with a "D," but we have no physical description of her otherwise and we have no female contestant whose name starts with a D, so I'll reject the D hint. This could just be any female.

B: Berritt Haynes' battle partner (taping 4) - they were described as a white female. Nothing else regarding age or anything. So any white/light-skinned female is up for grabs here.

 

The options:

Kaitlyn Velez has good odds at either of them being her. She appeared to be present at the hotel for battles given her stories and has been hyping up the show like the chair turners do, but seemed to be back home during KO's. Stylistically she'd probably be a better match with Shadale, but even then that's a somewhat questionable pairing. She could also potentially be Berritt's partner and the source identified her as white. Age-wise it makes more sense, but genre-wise it's definitely a bit odd. Point is, she's likely in but not sure where.

Janora Brown has been hyping up the show like a chair turner would. She kind of makes sense for Shadale, not so much for Berritt. She just hasn't popped up on anyone's radar.

Jasmine Mills has also been posting a lot more recently, but I don't think she's been on as much as others in comparison. Also, she hasn't changed her IG username to something more professional/Voice-related, so I kind of doubt it's her, but she could still be an option.

Lexi Stojack - I believe we counted her as a no-chair based on something (maybe @jus.willycan remind me lol) but she does fit the description of Berritt's partner best out of these 4.

 

If I had to bet:

Joshua Vacanti vs. Keilah Grace

Shadale Johnson vs. Janora Brown

Berritt Haynes vs. Kaitlyn Velez

 

 

But we have to wait until these 4 women perform. 🙂

Hopefully this clears up some questions that y'all still have from the gaps.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Um so can the audience like shut up a little so I can hear Girl Named Tom's harmonies?? God....

The harmonies really soared at the end, and so did the crowd!  And then... complete silence when the song closed.  Even Kelly gave the silence time to percolate... for a second or two!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

 

 

Arianators really think the world revolves around their idol lol

 

They're definitely not happy that Wendy chose Blake. Pretty much confirms that the impression she gave to the audience last night was that she was R&B/Soul, not country.

 

They have no idea about her success in the country world, hope that Dierks Bentley, who actually knows her, can give the audience more insight into that in the battles rehersals.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

pre lim ratings are out

 

im using spoilertv so i cant get like a average but anyway

 

8-9: 1.0 demo and 6.995 viewers

9-10: 1.1 demo and 6.963 viewers

 

comparison to s20

 

8-9: 1.1 demo and 7.807 viewers

9-10: 1.1 demo and 7.664 viewers

 

so to sum up demo was stable but viewers did dip and ariana didnt help but it was the winner of the night (in demo) ncis had 8 million

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Joeamos said:

The harmonies really soared at the end, and so did the crowd!  And then... complete silence when the song closed.  Even Kelly gave the silence time to percolate... for a second or two!

You know you’re good when you get Kelly to be quiet for any length of time 😂

 

As for tonight’s names, I’m thinking there’s a solid chance Samuel is John’s block (and I’d assume he blocked Ariana, since she seems to like that sort of sound since she regretted not turning for Peedy and turned for for pop/indie/alternative type guys you wouldn’t expect to go with her).

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

pre lim ratings are out

 

im using spoilertv so i cant get like a average but anyway

 

8-9: 1.0 demo and 6.995 viewers

9-10: 1.1 demo and 6.963 viewers

 

comparison to s20

 

8-9: 1.1 demo and 7.807 viewers

9-10: 1.1 demo and 7.664 viewers

 

so to sum up demo was stable but viewers did dip and ariana didnt help but it was the winner of the night (in demo) ncis had 8 million

 


yeah after last night I figured their wasn’t going to be a boost in ratings. but ig congrats on still being leader in demo and unscripted. 
 

The major affect Ari has had on the voice is definitely social media.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

pre lim ratings are out

 

im using spoilertv so i cant get like a average but anyway

 

8-9: 1.0 demo and 6.995 viewers

9-10: 1.1 demo and 6.963 viewers

 

comparison to s20

 

8-9: 1.1 demo and 7.807 viewers

9-10: 1.1 demo and 7.664 viewers

 

so to sum up demo was stable but viewers did dip and ariana didnt help but it was the winner of the night (in demo) ncis had 8 million

 

Oof! Bring back Nick Jonas tbh 

 

 

😂😂😂 Jk

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...