The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

Wow how rude to say that about vaghanis not my favourite but he was talented some people need to think before saying things online what If he see the. Messge 

I bet that Vaughn’s patients love hearing him sing. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, echoap said:

IDF shocked at the premiere being full of fodder when odd seasons have been like that since forever lol. Hailey Mia The winner should get aired in episode 3 LMAO 

I think her odds went up a little last night. So did Peedy’s.  And they will continue to climb as long as Wendy stays in the “screamer” lane. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I remember being very meh about Gymani when I watched her covers. But I really enjoyed her blind! I specially loved the little tweaks to the song.

Her higher register might irk me in future performances (it’s probably not for everyone), but here she kept it mostly under control.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

sorry not sorry but she is better than wendy

Why the need to compare though? They're both good (queens) on their own and it's not like they are on the same team :haha:

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 8

Leaking her will probably avoid the instant Arianator backlash she would have gotten. I'm sure they wont be happy when the show airs and it shows her picking Kelly. They are already worried about Wendy, and as a whole didnt feel Ariana's team last night. 

It will be worse if, like yesterday, TPTB doesnt unleash major Ariana bait contestants.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

TBH can we just acknowledge how many AA Females they decided to put on this show, with 3 of them being AA PH. Gymani and Wendy were phenomenal OMG. I did like boths audition but I’m not gonna compare. They are both talented women with amazing vocals… No Need To!

Amen !

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic