The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think she has the lead, but also there's a reason why they featured them both on a premiere full of fodder.

All three of Wendy, Peedy, and GNT in my top 5 power ranking, along with Hailey Mia and Holly. I still feel good about it, simply because I’m not sure who I’d replace any of them with. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

All three of Wendy, Peedy, and GNT in my top 5 power ranking, along with Hailey Mia and Holly. I still feel good about it, simply because I’m not sure who I’d replace any of them with. 

I think Jeremy can fit in there too, but we have to wait to see how Minivan receives him.

19 minutes ago, Lion road said:

This performance was incredible. It was a showcase piece because the arrangement was mostly her showing her upper-register and her riffs and runs in her upper register plus her technique and vocal agility . GNT had my favorite performance and it was hard to pick between them and Wendy but Wendy did give the best vocal performance.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

Rough numbers here, but the Ari fans may prefer Vaughn of the three that went tonight. 

Very approximate IG follower gains tonight.  

Vaughn 6K

Katie 3K

Katherine 2.5K

It’s also possible that the overall audience preferred Vaughn, or that he’s getting some of the Jej effect, since there’s no way to know where the followers are coming from with certainty. In the end, it’s not going to matter, of course. 

Edited by TeamAudra

How about this for a theory. Perhaps they short-clipped Wendy on IG, FB and Twitter to drive traffic to their YT channel, since some people are obviously going to want to watch the entire performance. I don’t know whether it will work, but it’s just a thought. Either way, it doesn’t benefit Wendy. 

Edited by TeamAudra

So tomorrow we know we (presume) we have...

K: Gymani

J: Samuel

A: Jim & Sasha

B: 

I did notice The Cunningham Sisters emphasize their "AND" pretty clearly

I believe Bella and Jeremy also implied something previously but my brain is tired and I can't recall anything lol

Edited by Someone648

9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

So tomorrow we know we (presume) we have...

J: 

A: Jim & Sasha

B: 

I did notice The Cunningham Sisters emphasize their "AND" pretty clearly

I believe Bella and Jeremy also implied something previously but my brain is tired and I can't recall anything lol

Samuel also had an emphasized AND, but the story has expired.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

lol @ Ariana following only her contestants and Wendy but no one else from the night.

She also posted only Wendy (not on her team) on her IG story. 
And you could see she was genuinely in awe of Wendy. But Ari is a sweetheart and she knows it would also calm the large toxic cohort of her fans from attacking Wendy - especially if her team has seen some of the disgusting posts from her fans aimed at Blake.

So artists that predict will be on episode 2 based on hints and my guts

A:Jim & Sasha

B:LiBianca

J:Samuel

A:Bella

K:Jeremy 

J: Brittany/Paris 

B: Hailey Green/Lana Scott

K:Holly Forbes/TCS (Holly if Samuel isn’t a block)

A:David

Edited by Mohammad

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic