The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

19 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Blake prevented 4 of Ari’s artists from turning 4 chairs? I wonder if IDF will say that any of them deserved 4 chairs, like with the 3 chairs in the premiere that Kelly didn’t turn for

And it is unclear if Ariana got a 4 chair turn

Chavon's chair turns are the only ones we don't know.  But he's still possible.

Though it'd mean that Ariana dropped her only four-chair-turn if he did turn all of them.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Though it'd mean that Ariana dropped her only four-chair-turn if he did turn all of them.

Jim and Sasha are still possible as well

Just now, Rodney said:

We don’t know Jim and Sasha either. For all we know, John could have used his block on them but had it backfire. 

1 minute ago, David68 said:

I'd like to do the thing that Daillon did last season with The Voice ratings game

I would like to do that, and I will make sure to be fair to the performances. Hopefully there won’t be any cheating this season

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Jim and Sasha are still possible as well

4 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

We don’t know Jim and Sasha either. For all we know, John could have used his block on them but had it backfire. 

Ah, I didn't know that they were also unknown.  Well, I doubt it with the Allens.  Kelly doesn't seem to turn for anyone who sings their genre, and it's rare for John to do the same, too.

6 minutes ago, David68 said:

I'd like to do the thing that Daillon did last season with The Voice ratings game

You are welcome to do it ^_^ I wasn’t planning to be the host this season (I’m busier than usual)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Voice said:

I think Gymani may be on tmr bc she says she will be going live after the show tmr. Hopefully she is the leak!!!

Definitely. It would be a great opportunity to troll the Arianators. Since Holly is probably on next week and GNT and Wendy are likely in the premiere, that’s probably going to happen