The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We only know Vaughn is tonight, and given the vague hints we have I'm not really confident about anyone else anymore.

I'm more confident about the people being tomorrow due to them promoting "today and tomorrow" 

I kind of like that it'll be a surprise tonight

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Wendy says “tonight’s the night,” but she probably doesn’t know to add the obligatory, “make sure to watch, you might see someone you know.”  

I can’t pencil her in base on that. 

I dont think anyone but David has done that this season. Its mostly either just hyping up the premiere to watch their friends.

2 hours ago, jus.willy said:

damn I wonder how much they payed for that!! But yes I’m looking forward and hoping it boosts ratings. I’m sure there will be a positive difference in ratings. Not sure if it’ll be a big jump or not though.

Tiktok’s algorithm is amazing too

2 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

ok so idk if anyone is watching but a sneak peek of tonight showed a female artist, kelly, john, and ariana turned and ariana pressed her button for the "thank u, next" bit. i will see if the clips gets on yt

Then its Bella or Raquel. 

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Mjsbigblog made a post The Voice virtual audience calls starting tomorrow. Its clear they dont have anything about the premiere lol.

It it just a very early start to S22? Or are the seasons going to be in the Spring instead of the Fall?(I thought it was Fall, but would they start virtual calls this early?)

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

It it just a very early start to S22? Or are the seasons going to be in the Spring instead of the Fall?(I thought it was Fall, but would they start virtual calls this early?)

Fall season. They do start super early but they're probably not gonna do anything else til like February. We see contestants for this season posting their open call stuff from February of this year.

• Thanks 1

Adele is high on Carson Daly’s roster of judges he’d like to recruit. “When you find somebody with a voice like that and with a sense of humor like she has, she would be excellent on our panel,” he says. And he’d also like to host Pink, “one of my favorite people on earth. She’s as real as it comes."

Carson's taste 100/10

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Adele is high on Carson Daly’s roster of judges he’d like to recruit. “When you find somebody with a voice like that and with a sense of humor like she has, she would be excellent on our panel,” he says. And he’d also like to host Pink, “one of my favorite people on earth. She’s as real as it comes."

Carson's taste 100/10

queen needs to release that album before joining cause we hungry

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Carson's taste 100/10

Carson slays, I never thought of Adele, but she would be a great pick I think.

Pink though, like she needs to come on, she's budget friendly and kicks a** in personality and vocalizing. 

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 5

17 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Carson slays, I never though of Adele, but she would be a great pick I think.

Pink though, like she needs to come on, she's budget friendly and kicks a** in personality and vocalizing. 

They would need to cancel the live shows if they got Adele. She swears like a drunken sailor.

• Haha 5