The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people here really shouldn’t complain about Arianators or Minivan when they behave exactly like them 

Arianators have a lot to learn

I love this quote from the CNN article so much. 😂😂😂   It looks like NBC is saying -- in the nicest possible way -- "Thank U, Next" to coach Nick Jonas.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Someone624 said:

There better be a female winner this season. We haven't had one since Maelyn. We need to add more waffles to the winner's circle.

Hungry Food GIF

nvm i thought this was the s20 thread

Edited by FloorWax
12 hours ago, Someone624 said:

There better be a female winner this season. We haven't had one since Maelyn. We need to add more waffles to the winner's circle.

Hungry Food GIF

With a male winner likely coming up in S20, S21 I see being a pimpage for at least a powerful female frontrunner. Ariana's team obviously.

1 hour ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

So when do tapings begin? For The blinds, battles and knockouts?

Normal fall seasons have contestants arrive in LA early June, tape blinds end of June, arrive for battle late July/early August, tape battles 2nd/3rd week of August, winners stay for 1-2 weeks then KO's tape.

Last season was obviously an exception to that, so we have no idea how the timeline is gonna work out this time around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Normal fall seasons have contestants arrive in LA early June, tape blinds end of June, arrive for battle late July/early August, tape battles 2nd/3rd week of August, winners stay for 1-2 weeks then KO's tape.

Last season was obviously an exception to that, so we have no idea how the timeline is gonna work out this time around.

Are you secretly a Voice Producer you know so much LMFAOAOOO, thank you for existing!!

2 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

I think she'll get most of them but I can't see Kelly without a four chair turn (ik that S18 existed but c'mon...Micah shoulda turned 4 chairs)

His Blind was good.  Who was the idiot who held out for him?

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Imagine Ari getting all the 4 chair turns🤣😫

It depends on who she (& other coaches) are willing to turn for. If there are 4 chair turn country artists, she’s unlikely to get them. Otoh, knowing that, she might not turn for them. Also I’d be pretty surprised if John wasn’t able to beat her for some of the age 30+ r&b artists 

• Like 2