The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Okay so with Vaughn being in many of the promos and him being the leak… I definitely see…

- Katherine Ann Mohler- Team Ariana

- Jeremy Rosado- Team Kelly

- Brittney Bree- Team Legend

- Vaghun Mogul- Team Ariana

- Bella Denapoli or Raquel- Team Ari

- Hailey Green- Team Blake

- Samuel Harness- Team Legend

- Girl Named Tom- Team Kelly

-LiBianca- Team Blake

Okay so basically I can totally see this happening. Katherine and Vaughn are battle partners and they usually put 2 battle partners in the premiere. Bella/Raquel are one of Aris frontrunners. LiBiancas song choice and unexpected coach pick is something they should put in the premiere. Girl Named Tom is the only group that got 4 chairs. Samuel might be a block contestant so i can see him being in the premiere. Hailey was a comeback contestant and they usually put those in the premiere. Brittney is a AA Diva and to be honest her don’t choice and her picking Team Legend is a smart move to put her in the premiere, she’s a stolen contestant in the KO as well and they seem to put that.  Jeremy hinted he will be at the premiere so i’m guessing tonight?

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Okay so with Vaughn being in many of the promos and him being the leak… I definitely see…

-LiBianca- Team Blake

Okay so basically I can totally see this happening. Katherine and Vaughn are battle partners and they usually put 2 battle partners in the premiere. Bella/Raquel are one of Aris frontrunners. LiBiancas song choice and unexpected coach pick is something they should put in the premiere. Girl Named Tom is the only group that got 4 chairs. Samuel might be a block contestant so i can see him being in the premiere. Hailey was a comeback contestant and they usually put those in the premiere. Brittney is a AA Diva and to be honest her don’t choice and her picking Team Legend is a smart move to put her in the premiere, she’s a stolen contestant in the KO as well and they seem to put that.  Jeremy hinted he will be at the premiere so i’m guessing tonight?

Oh my Gosh all I saw was the list and my heart skipped a beat😭 don’t do that 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

-LiBianca- Team Blake

Samuel hinted he's tomorrow based on his recent IG story.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Oh my Gosh all I saw was the list and my heart skipped a beat😭 don’t do that 

no but seriously I totally see this being the premiere. I would’ve switched up Holly with Girl Named Tom, but Holly might not be in the premiere after saying she doesn’t know when. So i can see this premier happening

4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

-KJ Jennings - Team Legend

-LiBianca- Team Blake

Okay so basically I can totally see this happening. Katherine and Vaughn are battle partners and they usually put 2 battle partners in the premiere. Bella/Raquel are one of Aris frontrunners. LiBiancas song choice and unexpected coach pick is something they should put in the premiere. Girl Named Tom is the only group that got 4 chairs. Hailey was a comeback contestant and they usually put those in the premiere. Brittney is a AA Diva and to be honest her don’t choice and her picking Team Legend is a smart move to put her in the premiere, she’s a stolen contestant in the KO as well and they seem to put that.  Jeremy hinted he will be at the premiere so i’m guessing tonight?

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

It's been the ad that comes up when I open the app for like the past 48 hours :haha:

Excited to see whether this has any impact on viewership.

damn I wonder how much they payed for that!! But yes I’m looking forward and hoping it boosts ratings. I’m sure there will be a positive difference in ratings. Not sure if it’ll be a big jump or not though.

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Vaughn already hit 1 Mill on Youtube in 3 days! Btw I totally see them bringing back the coach comeback for the playoffs with Vaughn being Aris comeback artist

lol yeah there’s no way this is happening 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Vaughn already hit 1 Mill on Youtube in 3 days! Btw I totally see them bringing back the coach comeback for the playoffs with Vaughn being Aris comeback artist

No thanks. Nothing against Vaughn, especially since we never saw the other contestants, I don’t like the coach comeback (Hagelin…)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Season 5 No GIF by The Office 

(Nothing against Vaughn, but i don't want the "coach comeback" to be a thing, like, never again)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

By the way, posts on mjsbigblog are generally at the top of the hour.

They've made two posts this morning, neither Voice-related. But keep on checking lol.

I remember we used to get the lineup from MJ at around 11 or 12 pm EST in the past. That we dont have anything as of now coupled with the fact that we didnt get it from them last season is a sign that we probably wont get it.

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

This is the first time in how many seasons will we have no idea who’s airing on the premeire?😂 this is gonna be fun !

There was one season (I don't recall which) where the lineup was announced like 3 hours before the premiere I think :haha:

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic