The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

28 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

No other new coach would’ve gotten the numbers she’s got for her promos. So I think that’s worth commending. And the fact that they’re so short could’ve discouraged people from viewing it

I agree they are more likely to view them on Instagram, but she has an enormous fan base. I thought they would have a bigger reach on all platforms, including Youtube. We’ll see what happens once it starts airing. 

I’m sure the views will be high when someone sings one of her songs.  

Edited by TeamAudra

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s really bizarre, and it makes me question whether these people know what they are doing. 

The one on the fan account has been taken down. 

maybe they will release it before the battles phase they did this for the JEALOUS performance with Nick

they released it just before the battles started or am i wrong ??? 🧐

1 minute ago, French20 said:

maybe they will release it before the battles phase they did this for the JEALOUS performance with Nick

Your wrong lol. They did it a week before blinds aired.

Just now, French20 said:

The Jealous performance was released before blinds, dont remember how many weeks before though.

Samuel Harness's recent IG story suggest that he might be on tomorrow.

So, solely according to hints, we have him, Jim/Sasha (due to Sasha's IG story hint), and Gymani (Her going live tomorrow) for Ep 2.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Your wrong lol. They did it a week before blinds aired.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

The Jealous performance was released before blinds, dont remember how many weeks before though.

oh okkk

i was trying to find out why they didn't release the performance of the coaches before the auditions started but so it's  not for that reason 🤔

Just now, Misirlou said:

There are still a few left. A fan account even already made a vocal showcase/analysis of Ariana's performance here.

it's really weird this story, how the fans got to have it all without there being an official video 🧐

3 minutes ago, French20 said:

it's really weird this story, how the fans got to have it all without there being an official video 🧐

People found it because it was unlisted on The Voice YouTube channel. Then the channel deleted the video and people saved it and posted it on their own accounts/fan accounts.

Just now, jarmon said:

People found it because it was unlisted on The Voice YouTube channel. Then the channel deleted the video and people saved it and posted it on their own accounts/fan accounts.

aaaaah ok, i didn't know, thanks 🙂

but then The Voice made the mistake of deleting it, it had to be published as soon as they saw their error so that everyone does not look at it on another account so that the surprise is still intact

3 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Like what I did with Brooke’s leaked audition and Noah’s leaked playoff back in S13

When they leaked three 4 chair turn auditions on the same day

Edited by Cookie73
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Like what I did with Brooke’s leaked audition and Noah’s leaked playoff back in S13

When they leaked three 4 chair turn auditions on the same day

We found the three the same day but they weren’t all “officially” leaked the same day

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Jeremy Rosado implied he might go live after the premiere. Maybe he’s up tonight?

Since Kelly needs a second artist and we know he makes Lives, that’s definitely a possibility. A great option for a two chair turn that makes lives on their original team

9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Jeremy Rosado implied he might go live after the premiere. Maybe he’s up tonight?

A strong Kelly artist that made lives. Makes sense. Plus he sang a country song and didnt choose Blake. AKA coach banter.

Edited by Misirlou