The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

22 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

it was 1am

So we might not have luck with that this season.

That leaves us with Mjsbigblog, who didnt publish it last season, so I'm not really counting on them either.

There's a chance we might actually just find out the lineup as we watch the premiere tonight, which is kinda exciting now that I think about it.

16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

There's a chance we might actually just find out the lineup as we watch the premiere tonight, which is kinda exciting now that I think about it.

I'm sure people can keep themselves busy throughout the day :haha: At this point why even hope for spoilers, it will be more fun going in blind anyway.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I'm sure people can keep themselves busy throughout the day :haha: At this point why even hope for spoilers, it will be more fun going in blind anyway.

This is the first time in a few seasons where we don’t know all of the chair numbers

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The thing I hope the most is that they dont come at us leaking all episode closers like last season. Maybe one would be fine, but not Every. Single. One. 

Well, I doubt Vaughn is closing so there’s that.

In the past they did leak openers quite a few times so maybe they will. I’m just hoping that they pick good leaks

14 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Well, I doubt Vaughn is closing so there’s that.

In the past they did leak openers quite a few times so maybe they will. I’m just hoping that they pick good leaks

Plot twist: Vaughn is the closer and Ariana's highest chair turner of the night :dead:

35 minutes ago, French20 said:

why did they not upload the performance of the coaches to RESPECT? and how the fans managed to release it before its official release ??

It’s really bizarre, and it makes me question whether these people know what they are doing. 

The one on the fan account has been taken down. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s really bizarre, and it makes me question whether these people know what they are doing. 

The one on the fan account has been taken down. 

there are several viral ones on tik tok too. They seemed to only tackle the ones on Twitter and YouTube. These interns gatta stop🤣

wait I lie I love it 

• Haha 1

The last three Ariana promos on The Voice YT page. These seem like average numbers. 

2 days ago: 65K views, 54 comments 

4 days ago: 194K views, 206 comments 

6 days ago: 124K views, 220 comments 

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The last three Ariana promos on The Voice YT page. These seem like average numbers. 

2 days ago: 65K views, 54 comments 

4 days ago: 194K views, 206 comments 

6 days ago: 124K views, 220 comments 

You mean the 15-20 second videos they’ve posted a million times before on all of their other platforms? These aren’t new lol so I wouldn’t expect them to get good numbers.

everyone has seen those promos several times before they went on YouTube lol

Edited by jus.willy

11 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

there are several viral ones on tik tok too. They seemed to only tackle the ones on Twitter and YouTube. These interns gatta stop🤣

wait I lie I love it 

I just looked on TikTok. I see it’s been posted several times, but I didn’t find any viral ones. What is your definition of “viral?” Maybe I used the wrong search terms? I used “Ariana Kelly Clarkson”

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I just looked on TikTok. I see it’s been posted several times, but I didn’t find any viral ones. What is your definition of “viral?” Maybe I used the wrong search terms? I used “Ariana Kelly Clarkson”

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRq12e1g/ - this has over 289K likes. And over 1.3M views.

there was another that had about 340K likes as well. But it got taken down.

Edited by jus.willy

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

You mean the 15-20 second videos they’ve posted a million times before on all of their other platforms? These aren’t new lol so I wouldn’t expect them to get good numbers.

everyone has seen those promos several times before they went on YouTube lol

How would they know they are the same promos posted elsewhere without hitting “play?” Her fans are not having a huge impact on the Youtube views. Maybe they will later, but not yet. 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

How would they know they are the same promos posted elsewhere without hitting “play?” Her fans are not having a huge impact on the Youtube views. Maybe they will later, but not yet. 

You can literally see from the thumbnail. And on my device, it previews what’s being played without actually touching it. 

and her promos have done pretty good to me tbh.

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

You can literally see from the thumbnail. And on my device, it previews what’s being played without actually touching it. 

and her promos have done pretty good to me tbh.

No other new coach would’ve gotten the numbers she’s got for her promos. So I think that’s worth commending. And the fact that they’re so short could’ve discouraged people from viewing it

Edited by jus.willy