Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

I just spent a few minutes scrolling through the YouTube comments under Vaughn’s video. My unscientific analysis leads me to believe a high percentage of the comments are coming from outside of the U.S. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:


and? That’s irrelevant. The fact is clearly Vic got less than 1.1M views. If he had more than 1,099,999 views then it would’ve said 1.1M not just 1M. Every 100K the number goes up. 


If what you are saying is correct, it should display 1.9 million. Look at her comment again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I just spent a few minutes scrolling through the YouTube comments under Vaughn’s video. My unscientific analysis leads me to believe a high percentage of the comments are coming from outside of the U.S. 

 

Based on his Instagram stories, he was featured in a Filipino news channel I think? And we all know how Filipinos affect the views (such a supportive country). Great example is Jej's ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:


and? That’s irrelevant. The fact is clearly Vic got less than 1.1M views. If he had more than 1,099,999 views then it would’ve said 1.1M not just 1M. Every 100K the number goes up. 

It’s that number today. I’m not sure what you are saying. He got 1 million or so within a week and about 900 k since then.

 

The same thing will happen with Vaughan. Front loaded now, long tail after that.

Edited by AngelaKD
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

 

Based on his Instagram stories, he was featured in a Filipino news channel I think? And we all know how Filipinos affect the views (such a supportive country). Great example is Jej's ;)


Some might be the Jej effect, and probably a little bit of an Ari bump. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

It’s that number today. I’m not sure what you are saying. He got 1 million or so within a week and about 900 k since then.

 

I’m just saying that he got 1M in a week! Lol because someone asked for the time he hit 1M in comparison to Vaughn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:


lmfao doesn’t it say 1.9M?!


On the video it does, but the screen shot you posted displays 1M. I think you completely missed the point, and I’m now regretting that I got in the middle of this. 

  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


On the video it does, but the screen shot you posted displays 1M. I think you completely missed the point, and I’m now regretting that I got in the middle of this. 

 

Oh my God. Did u look at the time?! Lol it clearly says “1 week ago” I had that screenshot from a long time ago!! Y’all are funny.

Edited by jus.willy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

 

Oh my God. Did u look at the time?! Lol it clearly says “1 week ago” I had that screenshot from a long time ago!! Y’all are funny.

 

I posted that to show the user how much Vic got within a week. Let’s be more observant 😊

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

 

I posted that to show the user how much Vic got within a week. Let’s be more observant 😊


I thought you were saying that he still only had 1 million as of a week ago. Big Emily Latella energy, lol!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

 

Based on his Instagram stories, he was featured in a Filipino news channel I think? And we all know how Filipinos affect the views (such a supportive country). Great example is Jej's ;)

Anatalia's, as well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

me trying to look for the premiere lineuptroll GIF

I've been checking on and off all day lol

No luck so far. And no guarantee that it'll happen again this season. Last season was the only time we found out the lineup that way. But who knows, maybe we'll get it in the morning, maybe we'll get it just hours before the premiere, or maybe we'll get it in the next 20 minutes :haha:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Someone42 said:

Hey guys I need help. I’m gonna be working during the premiere so can someone tell me where I can watch it after or if I can record or something. I have spectrum

Hulu has it next day.

You can also record it if you have a DVR or it might be available on demand the next day on Spectrum as well. Not 100% sure though.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...