The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

13 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If they aren’t on the upcoming week, they don’t get told when they’re going to air. At least that’s how it has worked in the past. 

Wow.  Which means that in spite of all of the pre-season hype, they're holding Holly over till at least next week?  Crazy.

Edited by Rodney

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Vaughn is nearly at 1 mil views on youtube....after what like 2 and a half days or so? I think that's pretty high, it would be interesting to compare it to Victor's last season, but i have no idea how long it took Victor to get to 1 mil lol

I think he took like 5 days to get to 1 mill

Thr thing is, some people give hints that might be a bit more than the usual vague "tune in on (premiere date)". I think David might have been the most blatant as of now with the "make sure to watch THIS monday cause you might see me " etc. But as a whole, you don´t really expect contestants to say verbatum that they´ll for sure be on a certain episode. 

Even the people that say "watch Monday and Tuesday", while it´s clear to us that they could be on Tuesday, the average follower probably won´t think that.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Thr thing is, some people give hints that might be a bit more than the usual vague "tune in on (premiere date)". I think David might have been the most blatant as of now with the "make sure to watch THIS monday cause you might see me " etc. But as a whole, you don´t really expect contestants to say verbatum that they´ll for sure be on a certain episode. 

Even the people that say "watch Monday and Tuesday", while it´s clear to us that they could be on Tuesday, the average follower probably won´t think that.

Sometimes they have watch parties too. This season’s cast isn’t being very cooperative. 

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic