The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

40 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Wouldn’t it make more sense to Google “Charlie Mason tvline”?

He had it broken out into paragraphs about each contestant, and you could only see the first couple sentences on Google. 

Other notes:

-Aaron Hines has changed his IG handle but also his post is implying to check out all the other weeks. That's likely a sign he's not up this week.

-Girl Named Tom is going live Monday. Might be a good indicator, but it's also the premiere so...

-Gymani is still going live Tuesday. I'd bank on her for Tuesday.

-Kaitlyn Velez probably isn't this week (same reason as Aaron)

-Keilah Grace also "doesn't know" when she's on.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Other notes:

-Aaron Hines has changed his IG handle but also his post is implying to check out all the other weeks. That's likely a sign he's not up this week.

-Girl Named Tom is going live Monday. Might be a good indicator, but it's also the premiere so...

Jershika also encouraged people to tune in other weeks. So I’m guessing she isn’t on this week

10 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Jershika also encouraged people to tune in other weeks. So I’m guessing she isn’t on this week

I believe she didn’t audition til after Ari and Blake were full? She could be the final blind episode.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Other notes:

Most of the hints from other contestants are pretty vague, honestly. I know David Vogel a couple of days ago said that we should watch the voice THIS (with capitals) Monday because we might see him. I´d bank him for tomorrow because of that.

Chavon Rodgers said that tomorrow kicks off the two night premiere week. Might be looking too much into it, but since typically people only mention Monday,it could be a sign he´s on Tuesday.

Other than that, it´s mostly everyone asking people to tune in tomorrow and saying that they can´t wait to see their friends on TV.

Also, contestants putting countdowns till tomorrow means nothing either. Parker has one on her IG story and we all know we won´t see her until Episode 6.

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Most of the hints from other contestants are pretty vague, honestly. I know David Vogel a couple of days ago said that we should watch the voice THIS (with capitals) Monday because we might see him. I´d bank him for tomorrow because of that.

Chavon Rodgers said that tomorrow kicks off the two night premiere week. Might be looking too much into it, but since typically people only mention Monday,it could be a sign he´s on Tuesday.

Other than that, it´s mostly everyone asking people to tune in tomorrow and saying that they can´t wait to see their friends on TV.

Also, contestants putting countdowns till tomorrow means nothing either. Parker has one on her IG story and we all know we won´t see her until Episode 6.

Did Bella promote the Monday episode as well? 

Here is the schedule as NBC has released it so far (all Mondays 2 hours/Tues 1 hours unless otherwise noted)

Mon Sept 20th  - Blinds 1

Tues Sept 21st (2 hours) - Blinds 2

Mon Sept 27th - Blinds 3

Tues Sept 28th - Blinds 4

Mon Oct 4th - Blinds 5

We should get Oct 5th & Oct 11th Tuesday 

A typical two hour episode contains ~9 chair turns, and one hour ~ 4. If Oct 5th is a one hour blind, we will get ~44 chair turn auditions & ~4 montages

Edited by seak05
  • Like 1

So, according to hints, I think so far we would have for this week:

Monday:

Vaughn Mugol (obviously)

David Vogel (IG story hint)

Tuesday:

Gymani (going live on Tuesday)

Jim and Sasha (IG story hint)

Edited by Misirlou

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?