The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I really think the Season 21 premiere is gonna be stacked. I know i said that it can possibly be lackluster. I think it’s gonna be a great premiere with great singers and usually having 5/6 artists who made the playoffs, our playoff lineup is pretty strong! Hoping for a Holly/Gymani/Wendy in the premiere. With Ryliegh/Both Haileys/Samuel/ Katherine Ann being in the middle of the premiere!

13 hours ago, steve2013 said:

I need just a Kelly & Ariana duet in my life

You might get your wish before the year is over. Kelly's releasing a Christmas album and the rumor is that there's a duet with them on it. It's just a rumor at this point, news of the album should be out in the next couple weeks.

12 hours ago, jus.willy said:

Well Kelly isn’t really that relevant right now so it’s kind of understandable. But Kelly has been in the game long and they should’ve been aware of her talent.

Right? Not like she's not on tv (and the internet) 5 days a week singing. ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

I’d love to believe Ari’s fan base could overtake Blake’s and get multiple acts into the finale, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Well well that’s a stretch, let’s start with one Ariana act in the finale which seems more realistic lmao 👀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

Press screener

I remember when everyone was shocked when he gave Kenzie Wheeler a B and then the episode aired and they agreed with it more (His premiere grades were one of his more accurate showings).

I think the reason for this was that everyone expected him to sing it the way he did on YT and then he tried to change it up in his audition 

Edited by Cookie73

4 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

IIRC we got it for season 18 too

As far back as I remember, we got it every season, the first time I remember seeing it was on S15. But we got it the morning of the premiere. It was only on S19 that we got it the afternoon before the premiere, and we didnt get it at all on S20 foe unknown reasons.

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

We got te premiere lineup on Mjsbigblog the afternoon before the premiere on S19, so lets see what happens. If we dont get it today, then we'll see if someone finds it on Tvline like last season.

I googled “Kenzie Wheeler” and somehow, a snippet of Mason’s comments showed up. So, I would suggest we Google several of the contestants later on, and see what happens. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I googled “Kenzie Wheeler” and somehow, a snippet of Mason’s comments showed up. So, I would suggest we Google several of the contestants later on, and see what happens. 

We should probably try with "Holly Forbes" later.

17 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I honestly don’t think she’s on this week idk.

She ended on the new coach's team and is easily her best (and only) shot at the finale, so I'd say they might as well start pimping her from the get go. I could be wrong though, but I'd be a bit surprised if she is not on the premiere.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?