The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

15 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Uhhhh have you seen twittwr? And the YouTube video with over 200K views? Please do your research Audra 🤣

These are relatively small numbers, but if you say so. 😂 

It’s probably better for the show that it leaked that way. 

2 minutes ago, ammonium said:

I didn't see the original coaches performance. 

In the one I saw, Blake and John sang in the end, so is that all? or did they perform a separate song?

They sang a seperate song in the begining. It’ starts off with Blake and John singing their song and then Kelly and Ari does theirs and then they all come together at the end

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

You can see how dominant Blake is with the Facebook crowd, by looking at the comments to this post, which asks, “which coach are you rooting for?” I didn’t tally them, but it’s probably 80-90% Blake. I’m not sure if the link takes you to the right post, but it’s the post from 5 hours ago, right before the leak. 

https://m.facebook.com/NBCTheVoice/videos/the-new-season-of-the-voice-has-it-all-new-coach-new-gifts-new-artists-and-more-/254511366421729/?m_entstream_source=timeline&__tn__=-R

I tallied the comments that showed a clear preference for a coach. There were a few that said they vote for the best singer, but that Blake is their favorite coach. There is absolutely bias there, so I counted those too. 

Blake 84 (72%)

Kelly 16 (14%)

Ariana 11 (9%)
John 5 (4%)

Here’s a tally of hate comments toward the coaches. There surprisingly aren’t very many, but that will likely change. John might get a pass from minivan this season, since Ariana is there. 

Ariana 13 (59%)

Kelly 4 (18%)

Blake 4 (18%)

John 1 (5%)

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Due to Ariana fans taking over IG comment sections, there's a notable absence of "Fire John Legend" comments there this season

same with Twitter lol there used to be a lot on there too. But since Ari came her fans seemed to have drowned that out

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Happened to check out some of @sydneysam's artworks and personalized messages to some of the contestants on IG and you outdid yourself, miss. Support is the number one thing these guys need on this journey.

thank you!! they've all been so appreciative of my works, so it was just my simple way of somehow repaying them (not that I need to, but I want to)

definitely true on the last statement, the show's process is a brutal one, especially for those who are still inexperienced. I want them to feel that them to feel that someone really appreciates and supports their craft as a musician ;) 

• Like 9

hey everyone! i hope you all are doing well!! i’m back from my idf hiatus and so excited to discuss S21 with everyone😃 i haven’t really looked at many contestants preseason, but from what i’ve seen, my early favorite this season is Wendy. i can’t wait for the premiere on Monday!!!💖

• Like 16

26 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

hey everyone! i hope you all are doing well!! i’m back from my idf hiatus and so excited to discuss S21 with everyone😃 i haven’t really looked at many contestants preseason, but from what i’ve seen, my early favorite this season is Wendy. i can’t wait for the premiere on Monday!!!💖

Glad to see you back! 💓

Holly is someone I think you will like too. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Funny Face Wow GIF by Tennis TV

Welcome back, hope your hiatus was good - pumped for Monday and hoping the cast kicks even more butt than we expect.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Judging by the comments, some Arianators might be becoming Kelly stans too lol

That would be good this season because Kelly has some potential deserving finalists on her team

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Judging by the comments, some Arianators might be becoming Kelly stans too lol

As expected, there´s a lot of the "who did better" in those comments as well. Same goes for Twitter. And it´s actually coming more from Kelly´s fans.

Edited by Misirlou

11 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

That would be good this season because Kelly has some potential deserving finalists on her team

I think Kelly´s at a nice middle ground here: Some support from Minivan, some support from Ariana fans.

Blake is getting full support from Minivan, and likely zero from Ariana fans.

Ariana is obviously getting support from her fans, but I´m not sure what her Minivan situation will be. We´ll see if her contestants´s appeal overcome the dislike Minivan has for her.

John is not Minivan friendly, and the Ariana fans aren´t as opposed to him as they are with Blake, but they´re not likely throwing him a lot of help here.

Granted, this whole scenario is hypotetical IF the Arianators actually partake in voting. If not, you know how the story will go.

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Do they? I feel like he´s being pretty ignored by them. Not hate, but not love. But maybe I haven´t checked Twitter enough.

yeah you probably haven’t lol. Especially when they uploaded the video of them saying their fav Ari songs. John said “imagine” and they didn’t consider him a “local” like they did for Kelly and Blake because they mentioned Aris known songs. They also see John as a arianator/Ari stan 

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

yeah you probably haven’t lol. Especially when they uploaded the video of them saying their fav Ari songs. John said “imagine” and they didn’t consider him a “local” like they did for Kelly and Blake because they mentioned Aris known songs. They also see John as a arianator/Ari stan 

But at the end of the day, Ari stans are going to vote for Ari, not John. He is as screwed as always.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Granted, this whole scenario is hypotetical IF the Arianators actually partake in voting. If not, you know how the story will go.

:yes:

Also, watching a YouTube video isn’t “support,” as it relates to the show.  We don’t know how many will even watch the show, or are from the U.S., let alone how many will vote for her contestants. I expect to be underwhelmed. 

• Like 2