The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Anna Grace has TONS of tik toks

Oh, I suddenly remember one unforgettable tik tok from her 👀 it was posted here on IDF, if I can recall? 🤭

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I think she's in the same point in her career as Kelly was when she first became a coach.

Except when Kelly became a coach, she had just recently released her "Meaning of Life" album, which was generally well-received. 🤨

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Except when Kelly became a coach, she had just recently released her "Meaning of Life" album, which was generally well-received. 🤨

It didn't have any huge hits though. Love So Soft was a minor hit, and the rest failed to chart. It wasn't a flop but its nowhere near where she was at the early days of her career. 

Katy's new album performed about the same, albeit the reception was much more negative.

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

It didn't have any huge hits though. Love So Soft was a minor hit, and the rest failed to chart. It wasn't a flop but its nowhere near where she was at the early days of her career.

It might have to do with management/the new record label, since that was the first album Kelly made out of her Idol contract. Besides, Kelly was kinda painting a different picture of herself with that album and, suddenly, her pop and pop-rock fans are getting a R&B-influenced album. I still wouldn't compare it to Katy's album since it didn't flop. 🧐

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

It might have to do with management/the new record label, since that was the first album Kelly made out of her Idol contract. Besides, Kelly was kinda painting a different picture of herself with that album and, suddenly, her pop and pop-rock fans are getting a R&B-influenced album. I still wouldn't compare it to Katy's album since it didn't flop. 🧐

You're missing my original point. All I said was Katy's and Kelly's new music have both not been doing as good as they did in their primes. They aren't at the forefront of the pop scene anymore. They're at THAT point in their career.

This will be my last message about this topic, because it has nothing to do with S21 spoilers. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

You're missing my original point. All I said was Katy's and Kelly's new music have both not been doing as good as they did in their primes. They aren't at the forefront of the pop scene anymore. They're at THAT point in their career.

Oh, that makes more sense and is something that I can agree with. 😅

11 hours ago, Queenkc said:

So who has the winning team this season? 

S19 I thought Kelly team was strong, but luck was not on her team. This season I'm going for individual contestant rather than team.

Edited by CoolBriz
incorrect wording

I wonder if Ariana will get a performance during the Lives of season twenty as part of her welcome to the show as a coach the following season like Gwen and Pharrell got in season six before their start in season seven, and like Alicia got in season ten before her start in season eleven?

4 hours ago, Rodney said:

I wonder if Ariana will get a performance during the Lives of season twenty as part of her welcome to the show as a coach the following season like Gwen and Pharrell got in season six before their start in season seven, and like Alicia got in season ten before her start in season eleven?

That would be nice! Have her sing pov with Ryleigh and Gean doing backup :haha:

Although at first when I read this, I thought you meant a coach's number for Ariana to welcome her in and I had a horrible thought of Blake singing "Dangerous Woman"

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Victor has a record breaking 700K views on ig. Think we will have someone exceed that next season?

Possibly. We’ll have Ariana on the panel, so that could contribute to views.

Edited by Bk1234

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

Victor has a record breaking 700K views on ig. Think we will have someone exceed that next season?

Absolutely. He had a good blind, but it was not something sensational (I don't mean this in terms of talent, but I mean that something sensational would be like Katie Kadan or something). Combining a really sensational and unique performance with Ariana would do it.

Alternatively, just have Ariana duet with someone, no matter how mediocre the contestant is (tbt Tate x Nick) and you'll decimate the record.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 1:22 AM, CoolBriz said:

S19 I thought Kelly team was strong, but luck was not on her team. This season I'm going for individual contestant rather than team.

Had ryan not been disqualified i believe he would have gotten 3rd/2nd place...

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?