The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

31 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

UHH what

The way Ariana and Blake sounded SO good together??? did not expect that. But Blake sounds good with many genres so that shouldn't shock me

this is a killer. I'm living for John and Blake and Ariana and Kelly's duet 🤩

• Like 5

As for Instagram, the leak has 266K views, which is probably higher than average for a leak. But…Ari posted that to her story. I would have thought that would generate more views than it has, considering she has 266M followers. 

31 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

It's Friday, which means the contestants probably know whether or not they're on this week. Gymani kinda hinted in her stories to tune in both days and said she'll be doing a live Q&A on tuesday (may I add, in all caps lol)....

She´s likely on Tuesday. But it´s a 2hr Ep so we don´t know if she´ll be closing or not, considering Cami Clune, another 4 chair, was placed in the middle of S19´s Ep 2.

1 hour ago, Mistake006 said:

UHH what

AT LAST, GOOD ENERGIES!! S14 vibes (Adam Blake = John Blake// Alicia Kelly = Kelly Ariana)

I know it's all about Ariana, but even in the outfits? 

I loved the performance, but I listen to JHUD's version 100 times a day, so she's my queen

I could listen to John every single day without getting bored and I loved Blake's work here!

Edited by pauwis
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

She´s likely on Tuesday. But it´s a 2hr Ep so we don´t know if she´ll be closing or not, considering Cami Clune, another 4 chair, was placed in the middle of S19´s Ep 2.

How do you know it’s a 2 hour episode