The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Boston026 said:

That makes sense, usually these leaks gets me hype up for the season but I wish the coaches were just more energetic or save this leak for another episode 

I agree. I miss when there were 2 leaks because they could have just leaked this second and leaked a more exciting performance first. I feel that premiere leaks went downhill once they reduced them to 1

2 minutes ago, Boston026 said:

That makes sense, usually these leaks gets me hype up for the season but I wish the coaches were just more energetic or save this leak for another episode 

Yeahhh agreed. This gave me tuesday leak vibes.

An interesting aspect of Vaughn’s addition, he might have been ariana’s last artist, and Blake’s team might have already been full. We know Blake and Ariana both filled their teams that taping. 

I will agree with others in that it was pleasant, but while I like the song, I didn’t find it particularly exciting. He’s definitely good though 

1 hour ago, Mistake006 said:

Vaughn's blind is at 200k views now, how does that compare to the views of previous seasons' first sneak peaks?

I’m curious too, because it seems a little underwhelming at first glance. IG views may be up somewhat. Facebook is only at 353K. It’s an underwhelming leak for starters. 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m curious too, because it seems a little underwhelming at first glance. IG views may be up somewhat. Facebook is only at 353K. It’s an underwhelming leak for starters. 

Underwhelming leak. Not a current/trending song choice. It makes sense tbh. Twitter is doing good though 

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

It's Friday, which means the contestants probably know whether or not they're on this week. Gymani kinda hinted in her stories to tune in both days and said she'll be doing a live Q&A on tuesday (may I add, in all caps lol)....

So Gymani is likely on Tuesday’s episode, hope she gets leaked

15 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

UHH what

HOLY SH*T

This has gotta be up there with my fav coach performances of all time: Together Forever

No jk but fr.... I am obsessed with Dream On (S11) and Jealous (S18) and this one is right up there with those. Ari and Kelly went INSANE and John sounded amazing too. 

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

Lol did she retweet it? I don’t think so lol. Was it revealed that he chose her? I don’t think so again 😂

Shouldn’t matter. It’s Ari content. A clip from her first episode in her first season. The stans should be all over it.