The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

TBH I kinda liked the idea of them leaking a artist who we aren’t hyped up for. It makes it way better to see who’s in the premiere and how stacked they are willing to make it. And TBH Vaughn was good I mean he wasn’t the worst leak. BTW y’all they have leaked Mike Schavio for the premiere back in season 10 who didn’t make Lives.

Vaughn>> Kim and Nelson

That was back when we had two leaks. The first one was the pimped one (Alisan) and the second one was usually leaked because something significant happened (In that case, Adam singing with Mike). So it didnt really have a lot to do with him.

I'm pretty sure we're only getting Vaughn now, since its now only one leak starting with S16.

Edited by Misirlou

Even if they put artists like Jeremy, TJR and Jack that Ariana didn't turn for, they still need at least a four chair turn. With minimum of seven four chair turns, we'll have most likely two on the premiere. And if Ariana really didn't get any, we'll see her defeated twice already on Monday night. I'd lean to acts like Carson or GNT that are obvious matches to other coaches so it won't be that big of an upset. On the other hand, they'll also showcase a block. If John blocked Ariana, that'd perfectly line up with story they're setting. If not, they'll probably just air Holly because eventually goes to Team Ariana, anyway.

Just now, colemanftw said:

Even if they put artists like Jeremy, TJR and Jack that Ariana didn't turn for, they still need at least a four chair turn. With minimum of seven four chair turns, we'll have most likely two on the premiere. And if Ariana really didn't get any, we'll see her defeated twice already on Monday night. I'd lean to acts like Carson or GNT that are obvious matches to other coaches so it won't be that big of an upset. On the other hand, they'll also showcase a block. If John blocked Ariana, that'd perfectly line up with story they're setting. If not, they'll probably just air Holly because eventually goes to Team Ariana, anyway.

remember there might be more 4 chair turns because we didn’t get info for tapings 4 and 5!

6 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

TBH I kinda liked the idea of them leaking a artist who we aren’t hyped up for. It makes it way better to see who’s in the premiere and how stacked they are willing to make it. And TBH Vaughn was good I mean he wasn’t the worst leak. BTW y’all they have leaked Mike Schavio for the premiere back in season 10 who didn’t make Lives.

Vaughn>> Kim and Nelson

They leaked Mike because they already had Alisan as a leak (but I actually enjoyed his audition). There was more leeway for leaks back when they had 2 of them. 

I find this a better leak than Kim, whose audition I actively disliked, but not Nelson because at least his made sense with a 4 Chair turn and a block. Those are probably the Bottom 3 for me though

Edited by Cookie73

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really think with them having 48 artists and the addition of Ariana they might leak someone like Gymani or even Holly tonight. I know they won’t but let me dream😀

GNT, Wendy, Holly and Gymani are the 4 I’m most excited to see

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really think they are gonna stack the season 21 premiere. Whenever the leak is underwhelming they always stack the premiere. Unlike season 18 tho idk what they were thinking putting Nelson then literally having no threats and all KO fodder in the premiere.

May I introduce you to Todd Tilghman?

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really think they are gonna stack the season 21 premiere. Whenever the leak is underwhelming they always stack the premiere. Unlike season 18 tho idk what they were thinking putting Nelson then literally having no threats and all KO fodder in the premiere.

Yeah, S16 had Gyth, Maelyn, Rizzi, Trey and Matthew as auditions I really liked. I feel like there will be plenty of names in the premiere that I will like, including 2 of the 4 I mentioned in a previous post here

I enjoyed Vaughn’s performance. He was definitely nervous (I think he might have forgotten his lyrics for a second when Ariana turned) but overall his tone was really smooth and pleasing and he had a great range. Looking forward to more auditions!

25 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

honestly, I kind of like the idea of not having an amazing leak because that leaves better auditions for the premiere.

I thought Vaughn's song choice was weird. He clearly sings an RnB but he “picked” an Ed Sheeran song.

Fixed that for you - agree about it being a weird choice on whoever’s part that picked it, but he made it work for him so it’s whatever I guess.

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Fixed that for you - agree about it being a weird choice on whoever’s part that picked it, but he made it work for him so it’s whatever I guess.

Yep, I meant to put that in quotes, because we all know how it is. 🙂

Came here just to say: watched the leak. 

Honestly, Vaughn is nice but with eyes closed, I'd think he is an americana/indie singer or something. I didn't quite understand the song selection, especially when he is R&B/Pop inclined. Of course, the song is by Ed Sheeran but still, maybe he could have chosen Harry Styles or anything of the sort. 

Also, I missed the banter from the previous seasons with Victor Solomon, Tamara Jade, etc. I thought it was a bit boring for a leak. But well, I understand they wanted to portray Ariana's coaching qualities. 

Having said that, still on the search for my snowflake this season. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 1