The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Also worth noting, the show added the contestants’ TikTok info next to their IG handle. That’s an interesting addition!

Clearly they’re banking on Ari stans to hype the show up on there as well.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, checked out YT and there is a surprising amount of comments actually talking about Vaughn himself instead of all being about Ariana. (Like it was for Nick when Nelson got leaked). Nice.

Let’s hope it stays that way :yes:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Also worth noting, the show added the contestants’ TikTok info next to their IG handle. That’s an interesting addition!

Clearly they’re banking on Ari stans to hype the show up on there as well.

Yeah also, there have been several viral tik toks about this new season 

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Why would there be another one? Its one per Friday.

Flashbacks to S13 and 14 where they had three leaks released before the premiere

Since S16 they only had one leak, so I doubt we will see another, even though I would want that

• Like 1

Well, this leak confirms that the narrative will be to push Ariana and then push her some more. Vaughn was towards the end of Blinds, but they are going to make it seem like she beat both John and Kelly right out of the gate.

it’s also more circumstantial evidence that she didn’t get any 4 chair turns. Although they might have held a 4 chair in favor of this particular pitch. 

I don’t think the leak has anything to do with Vaughn. The nurse thing is just gravy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Maybe the spoilers are wrong and Vaughn made the live shows… 👀 

*Flasbacks to spoilers in S16 saying Gyth and Dexter went home in battles*

The clear purpose of this leak was to pimp Ariana, but yeah, I wouldnt 100% discount wrong spoilers as well.

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Maybe the spoilers are wrong and Vaughn made the live shows… 👀 

Assuming the battle taping order info is correct, Vaughn being in Taping Four reduces his chances of moving on but doesn’t totally throw it out the window (but it does mean he’d be more likely to need a win to move on than if he taped in the first three tapings).

I trust the sources to an extent, and I doubt they’d screw up enough to confuse Vaughn for a different artist this season, but anything’s technically possible until we see it onscreen. That all said, I’m not getting my hopes up.

TBH I kinda liked the idea of them leaking a artist who we aren’t hyped up for. It makes it way better to see who’s in the premiere and how stacked they are willing to make it. And TBH Vaughn was good I mean he wasn’t the worst leak. BTW y’all they have leaked Mike Schavio for the premiere back in season 10 who didn’t make Lives.

Vaughn>> Kim and Nelson

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?