The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, jus.willy said:

I’d say first artist. I definitely don’t see him closing. And in the article it says Aris first chair turn.

Ooh, thanks! Probably the 2nd/3rd audition to be shown

I'm hoping either Bella/Raq to close out the premiere- that'll be iconic for Ari lmao. 2 3 chair turns in one night :wub:

• Like 3

I’m pretty sure they leaked it because of Ariana and because he’s a nurse during the COVID pandemic. It’s decent, but I feel like there will be better auditions in the premiere. They are promoting him so much for someone who is eliminated before Lives

• Like 5

Mostly I’m surprised they pulled someone all the way from Taping Seven to be the leak and in the premiere - but if Ari’s pitching improved over the blinds, I can see them wanting to have her have a strong pitch as an initial introduction for a premiere focused around her. 

• Like 7

Just now, AliXRose said:

Which of her songs will be featured in the premiere ? Right now I'm leaning either David or KCK3 as one of her 1-chairs and she'll get Vaughn and someone else

I think David would be the 1 CT because he actually makes lives (though on another team)

• Like 1

Just now, AliXRose said:

Which of her songs will be featured in the premiere ? Right now I'm leaning either David or KCK3 as one of her 1-chairs and she'll get Vaughn and someone else

David I’m 90% sure will be there since he’s mentioned the premiere on his band’s account and in his stories, and for a third Ariana artist (and one she kept for the lives) I’m betting on Bella since she’s posted a premiere countdown twice to her IG stories. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE GYMANI OR WENDY

beautiful voice and performance (but I prefer Birdy's version)

Kelly and John were very excited. John's excitement also explains his other chair turns.

Ariana had a good pitch but it's more of the same

1 minute ago, professorX said:

I don't know why some are disliking Vaughn, he has a beautiful tone and I'm already obsessed with his blind audition :wub:

im not disliking himm lol I’m just not crazy over it. They could’ve given a better audition to hype people up and leave them dying to know which coach gets chosen. It was underwhelming for me. Not my taste either so that could be apart of the reason as to why I didn’t enjoy it that much. It was just ok.

Just now, jus.willy said:

im not disliking himm lol I’m just not crazy over it. They could’ve given a better audition to hype people up and leave them dying to know which coach gets chosen. It was underwhelming for me. Not my taste either so that could be apart of the reason as to why I didn’t enjoy it that much. It was just ok.

Weren’t you the one who complained about people saying every leak was underwhelming…? and yet here you are :dead:

• Haha 11

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

That’s basically how I feel. I don’t dislike the performance but I don’t love it. It’s one of those performances where there’s nothing wrong with it, but it’s just not that memorable or exciting, which are the ones I am drawn to more. I’m sure the premiere will have at least two auditions I will really like.

9 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

We finally agree on something!

BTW, this probably means no Gymani in the premiere. 

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?